The Underwhelming Transformantion

"Your dead" Den said in a low voice, walking towards Gabriella, he picked up a golden Sword from a pile of treasure, and poured his hate fueled aura into to the blade, turning into the darkest shade of green, almost black He trudged towards Gabriella and raised his sword, and brought it down on her, faster than the blink of an eye. Gabriella somehow dodged this, however, there was a hole in the wall, but not just the wall, Den had slashed a mile long hole into Tilla, the floating city. Everyone looked at Den, in disbelief.

He raised his sword to cut once more Suddenly Den dropped his sword, it clanged to the floor, and so did Den. His bony body fell apart, his body couldn't keep up with the power of his deadly aura, and clattered to the floor. Everyone stared at the bloody skeletal mess that was Den. "Poor guy overused his aura, his body couldn't keep up" Gabriella said, a bit off her game due to her fear of Den. "Den will heal! But you, will not" Throdrock yelled at Gabriella.

She ran towards Gabriella, who was still shaken up after almost being killed Throdrok attacked wildly, however Gabriella was still able to dodge these wild strikes. Throdrok thought back to what Gyllene said"Orcs are strong, but they are slow, and lack discipline, the reason I defeated you is because you can properly channel your power." Throdrok resisted her instincts and fought differently. Instead of fighting blindly, she aimed her punches, with purpose, channeling her power through each blow.

Throdrok beat Gabriella to a pulp, throwing her across the room.Meressa quickly approached Gabriella, Thinking about what Gyllene said to her "The high Pressure water blasts of a member of the Merfolk race is nothing to sneeze at, They can knock out an average man in a single blast. However, I am no average man. The reason I defeated you is because of you weak water pressure, and low defense."

Meressa closed the gap between her and Gabriella, spraying her with her weather the entire time.Meressa gave it all she had, pushing the limits of her power in order to increase their pressure of her power. Meressa reached Gabriella, blasting her point blank in the head. Gabriella attempted to fight back, but she was unable to see Meressa, the pain, fear and confusion she felt caused her aura to be scrambled, somehow rendering her even more blind then she was before.

She backed off, so that Jaguar could attack Jaguar ran in, attacking Gabriella, switching to many different species of felines, getting an edge over her. He though about What Gyllene, just like everyone else. "Your fast, but you rely too much on what you see, a real Jaguar uses all five of its senses." Jaguar closed his eyes, and Tasted the wind, it was metallic. He smelt it, smelling the fresh sweat from Gabriella, sensing effort.

He felt the ground subtlety rumble. He realized what was going on, hearing the tiny clinging of coins, sneaking up on him. Jaguar turned away from his opponent, realizing what she was trying to do. Gabriella was using here pirate magic to manipulate the golden coins into encasing Jaguar, once again. Jaguar dodged. If he had moved any later, there would be no way to to avoid it. "Aren't you clever..." Jaguar said.