Cancelled

Sitting on the couch eating some food I was shocked to see what had unfolded this morning

Sitting on the couch eating some food I was shocked to see what had unfolded this morning. This person had been hating on me for a while now which I found surprising since I never saw them. Looking at their account they are a Dream Stan which no hate for his community but people like this scare me. Deciding to get off of Twitter I turned on the song Space girl and thought it would be nice to dance around the house.

~Tubbo's POV~
Walking down the stairs because I heard music I saw Y/n dancing in the middle of the living room. Smiling I leaned against the door frame and watched as she sang the lyrics out. Once she turned my way she looked up and froze. Her face warming up she looked quite embarrassed.

"How long we're you there!" She asked as she hung her head down.

"Enough to see how cute that was." I laughed out, walking over to her I hugged her. This was so nice, just to be able to see her with no screen blocking us. Pulling away looked down at her before she pushed me away.

"Are we going out today?"

"Yeah go get ready," I huffed out. She's so cute when she's embarrassed. Grabbing something to eat from the kitchen I saw Tommy had gone to the lounge to sit down for a bit. We talked for a little bit before everyone came down one by one. After everyone was down Tommy began vlogging us which he was excited about.

"Ok today we are going to be shopping for a little bit and then grabbing lunch." Wilbur explained to the camera.

"And stabbing men!" Tommy laughed. Walking out to the Uber Dream had called we all loaded in. As we got in I saw Mint wearing the bracelet so I decided to tap mine. Immediately she turned to me to see if I need her. After implying I didn't she smiled and tapped back. Realizing how slow it would be to ride places to payed the Uber and began walking around. Everyone wanting to go to different places we decided to split up and meet up at the little Asian restaurant to eat. Tommy, Mint, and I all decided to go to the Nintendo store.

Watching Mint walk around I smiled at how she was getting excited at everything around her. Picking a few items we got the sun and moon starts because while we didn't really like the game the starters fit us nicely. Following Mint we walked into a clothe store.

"Oh please let me dress you guys!" Mint begged.

"What's in it for us?" Tommy asked now with his vlog camera out.

"Vlog content!"

"Deal! But we get to dress you as well!"

"I'm fine with that!" She smiled. Walking around I could hear her taking to her phone probably monologuing. Seeing a handful of clothes I thought I would try and help her.