chapter 87

Siddharth's pov:

As soon as I came home I crashed on the sofa.....

I massaged my brows as I was feeling tired.....
Sigh
I looked around as I could see the lights are still off so I got up and switched it on.

I am not even getting the feeling of being home from the past one month.

More like I feel home only with her.....

What I liked the most of in my day is waking up with her in my arms.
Where she is all snuggled up with me....her breath on my shoulder my hands on her full waist,our legs tangled with each other.

It is been one month since I slept peacefully.

I don't know why but I think she is ignoring me...and keeping me at distance.

Did I do something wrong?

At first I thought she will be fine if I give her some space.But it's been one month already....
Is she not missing me like I miss hugging her?

And why the hell is she ignoring me?

I don't think I did any wrong....as far as I remember.

I am feeling so tired during this internship that I just want to go on a vacation.....

And Dr.Nishant is like never satisfied with our work.

Daily I have to go early.....and he will be already there before we go.
He will give a huge pile of works for us.....sometimes paperwork's sometimes dressing and suturing and the other time will be assisting surgeries.

He will only let us assist surgeries if he is satisfied will all our other works.
He says he notes everything which we do....

Both me and Adarsh were working our asses off.

I am not even getting time to meet my friends other than Adarsh....

Ravi said that his girlfriend is kind of upset as he is not spending enough time with her.....

And he was admiring me as I have an understanding wife to is trying to adjust with me.

But this was one month ago,now she is upset with me for god knows what reason.

One day I saw her in ER.....I was wondering what she was doing here.

Just when I was going to talk to her I saw a boy to be precise the guy with whom she danced with came and both started talking.....

I was irritated looking at them.....she doesn't even talks with me and here she is smiling and talking.

I have had enough...I thought to interior them....but before that Geetha came to them and Adarsh came and called me.

"Come Sid.....we have to demonstrate suturing to our batch mates..." He said.

I nodded my head.....many members still don't know how to suture properly without causing much pain.....
Yesterday Dr.Nishant took a special class for me and Adarsh.
He showed us how to suture the patients .....I mean it requires skills rights he showed us that.....so we both stayed up late yesterday learning that.
I was hell tired so as soon as I went home I just slept.

I sighed and went with him but not before looking at them.

Then we both went to the patient and asked his wellbeing and introduced ourselves before started our demonstration.

As we were in the middle of it.....few other students joined us.
I looked at them...and then I was somewhat shocked and also surprised.

There was Sadhvi Geetha and her other friends.....and that damn boy.