Chapter 14

Lisa's POV:

When I wake up this morning, I kiss Jennie's head before getting out of bed. I try to get out of bed as quietly and gently as possible. I don't want to wake her. She looks like an angel when she's sleeping. We have school again today, and I just wish that I could lie in bed with Jennie all day. That would be amazing.

After my shower, I get ready. Jennie was still asleep. I decide to be her alarm this morning.

"Time to get up sleepyhead," I whisper, before bending down to kiss her neck.

She was laying on her side. "5 more minutes." She mumbles.

I kiss her neck again.

She rolls over and opens her eyes. "Fine, fine. I'm up."

I lean in and kiss her lips.

"You should be my alarm every morning." She giggles, before kissing me.

After she showers, she comes out wearing a hot pink shirt, and some short shorts. Damn, she looks sexy. For once, I actually wasn't wearing like all black. I was wearing a red shirt and some black skinny jeans.

"Wow. How come I've never seen those shorts before?" I smirk.

"Hmm, I don't know. You like it?" She smirks as well.

"I love it. You look so sexy." I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist before kissing her.

"As do you." She smiles, before pressing her lips against mine.

We head off to school and go to our usual spot. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were there but left shortly to go to Chaeyoung's locker. It was just Jennie and me, which was more than fine with me.

She sits on my lap, and I wrap my arms around her. She puts her hands on my face, before leaning in to kiss me deeply.

Every time she kisses me, it doesn't matter if it's a short or long one, I feel fireworks. I feel the spark. It's so amazing kissing her.

We just sit there for a while, our lips interlocked with each other.

Sadly, the bell rings. I walk her to first period this morning, before heading to my class. Time goes by slow as usual. It always does when I'm away from Jennie. I always miss her so much...

Finally, it's 5th period, lunch. I met Jennie at the table, Chaeyoung and Jisoo are already there too.

Jennie and I were in the middle of talking when Nayeon comes up to us. She was alone. I'm surprised one of her minions isn't with her.

Jennie turns to her and gives her a death glare. "Can I help you?"

"Aww. You guys make such a cute couple." She directed that comment towards Jennie and me.

I'm shocked beyond words that she said that. The only people who know are Chaeyoung and Jisoo, and I know that they would never tell anyone.

"W-what?" Jennie stutters.

"I saw you guys this morning sucking face." She grinned evilly. She took out her phone and showed us a picture. It was of Jennie on top of my lap, kissing me.

I look at Jennie, and she basically has the same expression on her face that I do.

"Nayeon... Please..." She whispers.

I look over at Chaeyoung and Jisoo, and they're just as shocked as I am.

"Please what Jennie?" She was still grinning.