Part 60: I Miss You so Much, Khun P

Tharn POV

I packed all of my stuff.

Leaving home is always so hard. I recalled to myself for what happened a few months ago. When I need to leave home for a moment, to attend Summer Music Camp. It was also really hard.

But that time, my boy was still standing up beside of me. I need to leave him, but sure, I know when I have to return home. When I could meet my boy.

That night became darker. I need to leave my boy, for one more time. Without knowing, when I can return home. How long, how far. It was really not easy.

I walked to the cupboard. Then, I took my clothes. I put it to my bag.

Until, it's done. But, seems I couldn't move. I looked at the clothes that left in that cupboard. Type's clothes. I took one.

It was his soccer uniform, that blue jersey. He loved that so much.

I put it back.

Then, I feel on my knee. I couldn't stood up anymore. It has been 2 days for me, not to pick his call or sending him for any single message. I missed him like a crazy. But, I need to endure that.

When I made a call for him, for sure I will not leave. My boy is too precious for me.

Suddenly, I felt warm hand on my back. I turned back to look. I saw my mom. "It must be so hard, right?", she asked me.

I didn't answer her. I just hug her.

"You don't sacrifice too far", she told me.

She caressed my back.

I broke my tears.

"Pursue your happiness", she told me. "Your brother will be Mom and Dad's responsibility"

I lose her hug.

"No.....", I replied her. "I will also take those responsibility"

"But, you will lost your love"

I shook my head.

She caressed my cheek.

"You deserve to be happy", she ensured me.

"I know...... But, I cannot you and dad fight without me"

She nodded.

I knew that she was so fragile. I dragged her closer to me.

"We will fight together, mom", I told her.

"Thanks, son"

I hug my mom.

It was so hard, but we know that we will make it.

--*--

Type POV

That morning, informed that I was discharged from that hospital.

I was waiting at lobby, with both of crutches that be my friend lately. I just looked around, but I got nothing. I was a bit disappointed, that asshole should be coming for me. Driving me to home. But, he is a real asshole. Saying break up and leaving without any words.

"Ready for going home?", Por asked me.

I nodded.

I was so disappointed with Khun P. But, looking at how excited Mae and Por, it was really a mood booster. They are always on fire for making me healthier, so did I. I cannot surrender, I need to be Type as usual. I couldn't be too sensitive, I am strong.

"I am ready here", I heard that noisy sound.

I saw Techno and Champ was waiting for me.

"The car is ready for you, Sir", Techno told me.