Chapter 16

Lisa's POV:

Last night with Jennie was amazing. Things were getting pretty hot in that car, I didn't want to stop. She liked the necklace too. I just wanted to give her something to show her how special she is to me. She really does own my heart.

Today is Saturday, and Jennie is coming over. I roll over and look at the clock, about an hour until Jennie is supposed to get here. I yawn before getting out of bed. I go take a shower. When I get out, I put on a band t-shirt and some skinny jeans. It's kind of cold outside, so I put on a hoodie too.

Shortly after I'm done doing my hair and makeup, I heard my doorbell ring. When I open the door, I smile when I saw that it's Jennie.

"Baby!" I wrap my arms around her neck before pressing my lips to hers.

My mom was at work, so we have the house to ourselves. Tomorrow my mom is going out of town, and won't be back until Monday afternoon. So, I also have the house all by myself.

She walks inside, and I close the door behind her.

Once we get into my room, I push her against the wall. "I've missed this really sexy body," I smirk.

She blushes before leaning in to kiss me.

She has a big swimming meeting coming up soon, so I come with her to the pool at school so she can practice. She doesn't need any practice though, she's amazing at swimming. She's amazing at everything.

I sit in the bleachers reading, while she swims.

"Do you see that?" She asks me.

"See what?"

"Come here."

"I'm not falling for that again!"

"No really come here." She smirks.

I put my book down, and take my phone out of my pocket.

"What?" I ask her getting closer.

She gets out of the pool and walks over to me.

"Look at the bottom of the pool."

I move closer and take a look. Before I know it, I'm in the pool. She pushed me in, and once again I fell for it.

"Jennie!" I yelled sticking my head out of the water.

She giggles before jumping back in.

"I knew you were going to do that." I pout.

"You did not." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Did too." I was still pouting.

"Aww baby, I'm sorry." She swims over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You aren't."

"Fine, I'm not. I just wanted to swim with my sexy girlfriend." She kisses me.

"You know I can't be mad at you when you say stuffs like that." I grin.

"I know." She kisses me again.

I remember the first day I met her, she pulled me into the pool. So much has changed since then. She was a stranger, and now she's my girlfriend. She's my everything.

After we get out, we go back to my place. I beg her to watch a lifetime movie with me, and she finally gives in.

"What's with you and lifetime movies?" She asks, sitting down on my bed.