Chapter 17

Jennie's POV:

When I woke up this morning, I was next to Lisa. We were both still naked... Last night was without a doubt the best night of my life. We had sex but it's more than that to me... We made love.

Lisa's alarm goes off, and she turns it off. She rolls over, so we're now facing each other. I love going to bed with her, and I love waking up right next to her.

"Morning gorgeous." She smiles and moves a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Morning sexy," I smirk at her before leaning in to kiss her.

"Jennie..." She whispers. "I... I love you."

What did she just say? I'm pretty sure I heard it wrong.

"You love me?" Was all I managed to get out.

"Yes... Very much."

My girlfriend loves me! This is starting off to be a wonderful day.

"I love you too Lisa." I lean in and kiss her again.

She has no idea how much those words mean to me. I've never heard them before. No one has ever loved me before... But she loves me and I love her.

I get out of bed, exposing my body to her. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Don't use all the hot water like you usually do." She jokes.

"Well, aren't you coming in with me? I mean we need to conserve water right?"

She bites her lip. "You're totally right."

She knows it drives me crazy when she bites her lip.

I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I get in, and a few minutes later Lisa comes in.

(🚨WARNING🚨 MATURED CONTENT!! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS JUST SKIP THIS PART, ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUNG READERS! I'VE ALREADY WARNED YOU, ITS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WILL READ IT OR NOT.)

I press her up against the wall in the shower and slide my hands all over that sexy body of hers as I kiss her deeply. The hot water splashes against us as I move my lips down to her neck and kiss it softly. I move my hands up to her breast and grip them tightly as I sink my teeth into her. She moans as I move my lips from her neck, to her right breast. I use my talented tongue on her nipple, before biting down on it softly. I sure do love biting, and I know she loves it do. I'm very talented at making her feel good. I switch rapidly from one nipple to the other, enjoying the sounds of every moan that came out of her mouth.

I kiss and run my tongue down her body slowly, teasing her. She squirmed and bit her lip as I continued to tease her.

"Jennie, please just fuck me already." She begs me. Hearing Lisa talk like that, was definitely a major turn on for me. It's quite a difference from the shy unconfident girl I first met.

"Your wish is my command," I respond.

I move my mouth down to exactly where she wants it to be, and I slide my tongue slowly inside of her. She moans loudly as she feels my tongue begin to move inside of her.

"Oh god, Jennie." She moans out. Lisa shudders, running her hand through my hair, gripping it tightly. Her mouth was now open, but no sound coming out of it. I'm guessing my tongue is doing a very good job at satisfying her.

I move my tongue faster, as I slide my hands up her body and grip her breast again. I rub her nipples with my hand, still moving my tongue. I begin to kiss up her body slowly, once my lips meet hers again, I slide my finger inside her slowly. After getting a nice steady pace, I add a second finger. As I felt her body start to shake, I slowed down. Her body shook with a tremendous orgasm, and I smirked, knowing I had done a very good job pleasing her.