Chapter 1

Averys Pov:

| September 9th | Monday |

First day in college..

I hate first school/college days

Especially when I'm new.

Well..let me first tell you guys something about myself.

Hi! I'm Avery and 19 years old.

I play guitar and the piano since I was ten years old and I also sing

I play guitar and the piano since I was ten years old and I also sing. I was in a band back in high school but since I moved back to my hometown I'm not anymore.

And well..I'm gay. I know that for a long time. First I thought I'm bisexual but I was wrong. I came out to my mom after we moved away. She's really chill and she doesn't really care. In a good way.

I now moved to my dad because the college I will go to is nearer where he lives. But since I got accepted I will live in a dorm anyway but I'm at my dads in the holidays.

I just arrived at the college and I walk to the entrance where a guy is suppose to wait for me. He's showing me around and later brings me to my dorm.

When I get nearer the entrance I can see a guy standing there. When he saw me he smiles and then walks towards me.

"You must be Avery, right?" He asks and I nod.

"Great! I'm Oliver, nice to meet you." He says and we then shake hands.

" He says and we then shake hands

"I'm Avery, nice to meet you too." I reply with a shy smile.

"Okay so..I first show you a bit around and then after that I'll bring you to your room, okay?" Oliver suggests and I nod.

"And you can always ask questions." He adds and we then walk inside the building.

We walk through the hallway and I look around. The building looks new but is also older at some parts.

"Hey, Oliver!" Someone yells which makes us stop.

I turn around to find a girl walking towards us with a guy.

Wow..she's really gorgeous

I don't think I've ever seen someone this beautiful before

I look over to her friend and he's not that ugly either. But she's a complete other Liga.

 But she's a complete other Liga

"Um..what's up?" Oliver asks with a nervous smile.

"You still owe me money." The girl says while crossing her arms.

Oh..she's the mean girl, isn't she?

"I-I don't have it yet. You'll get it tomorrow, promise!" Oliver says and the girl scoffs.

"And who are you?" She asks while turning to me.

"You finally have a friend? How cute." The guy chuckles and the girl laughes too.

"Lets just leave.." I mumble and the girl looks back to me.

"Oh you're sassy, huh? I still don't know your name." She says and I gulp.

"I-Im Avery." I stutter and she grins.

"Well..Avery, I guess you're new here since I've never seen you. Look.." she stops talking and walks closer to me.

"This is our college, okay? Our collage, our rules. You either do what we say or you'll have to pay for it. Got it?" She continues and I nod quickly.

Gosh this girl is so scary..

"Good." The girl says and then turns to Oliver.

"If you don't bring my money tomorrow, you're dead." She wants him and then walks away with her friend.

"Who the hell was that?" I ask while turning to Oliver and he sighs.

"That was Victoria and her best friend Connor. They're like..the rulebreakers here. Like they're very popular and everyone is scared of them. They're like the bad guys. So better keep a distance to them. Especially Victoria." He answers and I nod.

"Rip to the girl who has to share a room with Victoria."