Chapter 2

Averys Pov:

The tour is now over and we're about to go to my room.

"So..what's you're room number?" Oliver asks and I look down at my paper.

"Uhh..113." I answer and his eyes widen.

"What?" I ask confused and he suddenly pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, girl." Oliver says and I frown while gently pushing him away.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"You..have to share a room with Victoria.." he says and my eyes widen.

"S-seriously?" I ask shocked and he nods.

"Oh god.." I mumble.

"C'mon let's go." Oliver says and then leads me to mt dorm.

*****

We're now standing in front of the room and I'm hella nervous and scared.

"Y-you gonna stay with me, right?" I ask while turning to Oliver.

"Um..no, sorry. Victoria hates me and I don't really wanna die." He answers and I whine.

"You're going to be fine." He reassures me and then walks away.

I take a deep breath and then slowly open the door. I carefully walk in but no one is there.

I look around and see that above Victorias bed is a big poster of the anime "Attack on titan".

Aww she likes anime too?

I place my suitcase on my bed and start packing my stuff out. After a while the door opens which makes me look at it quickly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Victoria asks angrily, making me flinch.

"I-uh..thats my dorm.." I mumble and she scoffs.

"No its not. I never have a roommate." She says while walking towards me.

"I-I can't chose that. There is no other dorm free." I reply and she growls.

"Why exactly you.." Victoria mumbles and I frown.

"What is your problem with me? You don't even know me." I say angrily and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Not so shy all of sudden, huh?" She asks and I gulp while looking away.

"I- Im sorry." I apologize quickly and continue unpacking.

After a while I look back to her and she still stares at me with crossed arms.

"Your aot poster is cute." I comment and she growls.

"Just..don't talk to me." Victoria responds and walks to her bed.

She gets something up from behind her bed and then walks out on the little balcony that we have.

Do other students have that too?

"What are you doing?" I ask as she lights her cigarette.

"What does it looks like? I'm smoking." Victoria answers and gives me a "are you dumb?" face.

"Now leave me alone." She adds and I quickly look away.

I then put my last peace of clothing into my closet and then get my guitar and also my E-guitar out of the case. I sit down on my bed and put my mac book next to me. I start the program where I always record and produce my music.

I'm studying music here and I really love it. Music is my big passion and it's everything I've ever wanted to do.

I then put the cable into my E-guitar and sit down on my bed with my E-guitar on my lap. I set everything in my program and then start playing.

I don't play fast or loud. It's more..soft and slow.

I close my eyes so I can focus more on the melody. I'm currently writing a new song but so far I only have a part of the melody. I already wrote a few songs but nobody knows about them.

"What are you doing?" I hear Victoria ask which makes me open my eyes.

"I'm playing guitar?" I answer confused and she walks over to her chair.

She pulls the chair with her and then sits down in front of me.

"Why?" She asks and I snort.

"Why? Because I study music here and I'm writing a song?" I respond with a shrug.

Victoria then pulls on her cigarette and blows the smoke in my face which makes me cough. 

"You're so innocent, it's cute." Victoria chuckles which makes me blush.

"Can you play something?" She asks and I raise my eyebrow.

"You hate me but playing a song for you is fine?" I ask annoyed and she glares at me angrily before getting up.

"V-Victoria!" I get up and walk after her onto the balcony.

"I'm sorry. Of course you can hear a song if you want to." I say and walk up next to her.

"Just go away, Avery. I don't like you and I will never like you. Neither we gonna be friends so just..leave me alone." Victoria says with a sigh.

"Look Victoria, we have to get along with each other. We don't have to be friends but we live together now. We can't change that. But..I would really like to get to know you. Maybe behind this tough shell is a really sweet girl." I say and then walk back inside.