22: Accident

"You're sure you are comfortable with us here?" Namjoon asks for like the fifth time since him and Jin got here.

"In all honesty, my wolf is not but I want Nari to be safe. I don't want to hurt her, you are here to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Lets just talk about it please so everyone feels more at ease." I suggest

"Yeah that's a good idea."

"So how are we supposed to know he's going to far?" Namjoon asks

I raise my eyebrow "Joon you seem like the kind of person that would already know the answer to that question. Safe words, we use the standard traffic light system, so if its too much for me, I need a break in the middle or if he gets too rough I'll yell out red. I know you don't necessarily want to listen to us have sex but it's two days, two and a half at most because he should be pretty mild."

"And my place here?" Jin asks

"To make sure Nari is safe and comfortable. Settled in a sense, because the second Namjoon tries to pull me away from her there will be a fight of dominance and she could get even more hurt. Also I guess to tend to any wounds." Hoseok cringes at the thought of him genuinely hurting me.

"Okay and when is your rut supposed to hit?"

"Tonight. I was going to make a heavy early dinner and then we were going to head to bed to get as much sleep as possible before it hits."

"Room already stocked with water and granola bars?" Jin asks

I nod "Yeah and when he gets to the point where periods between waves are longer I'll slide some fruit into the temporary diet."

"I can prepare that stuff so you don't have too take too much time to do it. Want me to help with dinner?"

"Sure, two chefs is sometimes faster than one."

I get up and Jin follows me to the kitchen, Hoseok following also, sitting at the island because he doesn't want to be a room away from me right now.

"I'd say I'm surprised at how composed you are, but you've always been like this." Namjoon comments, joining Hoseok at the island.

Hoseok shrugs "I've gotten pretty good at keeping the instincts at bay for the most part. It helps get through it, I feel in control. My first few ruts were a damn nightmare."

Jin and I move around each other pretty easily. He sticks more to the prep work and lets me do the actual cooking.

"I remember, we met not long before your fifth rut. You looked like absoulte shit the week after."

I inhale slightly and there's a spike in Hoseok's scent "Baby."

Hoseok's head snaps towards me "Yes?"

"You spiked, is it hitting faster than we thought?"

Hoseok shakes his head "No I'm okay."

Namjoon leans over and sniffs in "Yeah you do smell a little stronger. But you still have a few hours."

"Well then we better get this done faster." Jin comments

We finish up in about 20 minutes and Hoseok and I eat somewhat quickly and leave Jin and Namjoon to take their time and also set up in the living room where they'll be spending the next 2ish days.

Hoseok and I crawl in bed and help each other fall asleep so we can get as much sleep as possible before we get virtually no sleep for a few days.

------------------------

"Hoseok stop, just slow down!"

"No, my omega." Hoseok growls in my ear, his grip on my wrists tightening