Chapter 3

Averys Pov:

| October 10th | Tuesday |

Sleeping peacefully is something I haven't experienced in the last two month. Victoria always stays up late and leaves her light on because she's reading and every morning at exactly 7am her alarms rings because she has to get up soon.

I always go to bed pretty early because if I don't sleep enough I will be tired the whole day. I also have to get up at 7.30am so I usually would have more time to sleep but not with Victoria. She doesn't even try to be quiet so I could still sleep.

"Can't you just try to be quiet for once?" I ask annoyed as I slowly sit up on my bed.

"No, why should I?" Victoria answers while packing her bag.

"Because it would be nice?" I answer and rub my eyes tiredly.

When I finally look to Victoria my eyes widen because of what I see. She only has shorts and a sport bra on.

"You like what you see?" She asks with a grin, making me blush.

"You wish." I reply before standing up and stretching myself.

"You know, a lot girls can only dream to see me like this." Victoria says and I walk over to her.

"Well..I'm not one of those girls." I tell her before walking into the bathroom.

I then get out of my clothes and was about to step into the shower when the door suddenly opened. I quickly grab a towel and wrap it around me.

"What the hell?" I ask angrily and Victoria rolls her eyes.

"I need to brush my teeth." She answers while grabbing her toothbrush and the toothpaste.

"You do realize I'm naked, right?" I say and she turns to me, looks me up and down before shrugging.

"So?"

So? Is she serious?

"Just get out." I say with a sigh but she doesn't move, she just continues brushing her teeth.

"Victoria, get out!" I yell and she turns to me after she finished brushing her teeth.

"Fine." Victoria says but then walks closer to me.

She leans towards me, making my eyes widen and then bites my neck which makes me gasp.

After that she just turns around and walks out of the bathroom.

"What the hell, Victoria!" I yell but I just hear her laugh.

I turn to the mirror to look at my neck and there's a hickey. Great..

I just sigh and then get into the shower.

*****

I'm now on my way to my first lesson of the day. Thank god I have brought one overall with me so I can hide the hickey from Victoria.

I entered the classroom and sigh in relief when I saw Oliver sitting in the back row. He waves me over and I smile while walking over to him. I sit down on the chair next to him and get out my notebook and a pen.

"So..how was your morning?" Oliver asks curiously and I sigh.

"Still not better with Victoria?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah..but today something else happened.." I tell him on which he raises his eyebrow.

I just grab onto my overall and push it down so he can see the hickey.

"That was Victoria?!" He asks shocked and I just nod while putting the overall back over it.

"Yeah, she just did that before walking out of the bathroom."

"She probably just wanted to annoy you. Typical Victoria." Oliver says and I sigh.

"Yeah..I guess." I mumble.

"But..you weren't turned on by it, right?" He asks on which I press my lips together.

"Um.."

"Oh my god, Avery!" He exclaims with a laugh.

"Hey, it's not my fault that she's hot and I'm really gay!" I whisper yell and he just continues laughing.

"Well..I'm not the one to blame. It's not like I have a massive crush on her best friend Connor." Oliver says, making me chuckle.

"Did you even talk to him once?" I ask and he presses his lips together.

"Not really. But he's also in the musical theater club so at least I get to act and sing with him." He answers and I gasp.

"There's a musical theater club?" I ask shocked and he nods while laughing.

"Yeah, you can audition on Friday." He replies and I smile.

"You wanna join?" He asks and I nod.

"Awesome! So I finally have someone who talks with me." Oliver cheers, making me laugh.

"Um..hey."

I turn around to find a girl looking at us shyly.

(I changed Maya's appearance)

"Oh, Hey." I reply with a small smile.

"I-I'm new and I don't really know if this seat is taken or not.." she mumbles shyly and I pull out the chair.

"Nope, all good, it's free." I tell her and she smiles nervously before sitting down next to me.

"Oh, I'm Maya." The girls says quickly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Avery and this is Oliver."

"Um..have you already heard of the party this Friday? It's for all the freshman." Maya asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely going. What about you two?" Oliver answers and I shrug.

"Well..I guess?" I reply and then look at Maya.

"We can go together if you don't want to go alone." I suggest, making her smile.

"Really? That'll be great!" She exclaims and we smile.

We then just continue chatting until the professor walks in.