10. Settling in the new life

"I can borrow you some clothes," Jungkook's heartbeat became rapid at that perspective

"Ok," Jimin clapped happily touching along the bathtub edge until he felt the gel. "Let's wash quickly then cuddle."

"Do I look ok?" Jimin knew Mr. Jeon was staring at him as even blindfolded he could fell that piercing gaze.

He has just left Mr. Jeon's spacious wardrobe where he had found some fresh boxers and a nice black hoodie that carried the scent of his secret lover and was so oversized Jimin was drowning in it.

Being inside that wardrobe room he had discovered Mr. Jeon has an edgy style of dressing up, from trendy boots with thick soles to bucket hats and leather jackets. A part of his wardrobe consisted of elegant suits, definitely for his business meetings and fancy parties. His favorite color of clothing was for sure black, and he was the man who loved expensive accessories especially earrings. Each tiny detail adding up to the person he was trying to decipher. Oh how he wished to tear that stupid blindfold off and see Mr. Jeon, yet he believed it would mean them never meeting again if he did. Mr. Jeon would get so mad at him.

"You should wear my clothes more often," Mr. Jeon's pure laugh was so pretty.

"Why?" Jimin blushed terribly.

"You look so cute," the man giggled walking to him to kiss him.

Jimin was stunned, his heart one mess as he was falling without hold for that faceless man with a sexy low voice, warm hands, the smell of expensive perfume, delicious lips, board shoulders, a stone like chest, tight abs and a dam big d* which could do things. Jimin blushed even more at the memory.

"Let's go to the bed and cuddle," Mr. Jeon took his palms leading him through the room over that fluffy carpet.

They reached the bed falling on the mattress Jimin immediately cuddling into Mr. Jeon's body. The man was still shirtless what he could feel, just wearing some boxers and Jimin's heart was pounding in his chest at that contact.

The loud noise of his ringtone broke the magic of their moment causing all hair to raise on his body so Jimin sat up disoriented where to find his phone.

"Here. It says 'mum'," muttered Mr. Jeon pressing the phone into his trembling hands.

Jimin gulped before picking up.

"Unworthy son where are you? It's almost 11 pm!" He heard her shouting.

"I... I'm staying over at a friend's house tonight," he whispered.

There was a silence falling on the other side.

"What do you mean? You don't have friends!" She raised her voice.

"I have a friend. I'm staying over at his," Jimin felt his whole body trembling when a pair of strong arms wrapped tightly around him.

"Um..." his mum was suddenly at a lack of words. "Make sure to do all your homework for tomorrow! I don't want to see any bad grades because of it!" She shouted again.

"Yes, I will..." whispered Jimin when tears began to roll down his cheeks.

The sound of an ended call broke his heart so the tossed the phone on the bed using the sleeves of Mr. Jeon's hoodie to dry his face.

"I need to go home now. Need to finish homework," he muttered.

"Don't go to those people Jimin. How about me calling Tae over so he can help you to do homework. You guys can have supper and watch a movie, whenever you ready just come back up here I will be waiting for you."

Jimin was stunned by that offer. Why can't you reveal your face, have supper with me, sit next to me while I'm doing homework and hold my hand, his mind shouted. He's not your boyfriend Jimin, he is here only for the sex, he reminded himself so he nodded.

"Ok, we can do it like that."

"Jimin is something wrong?" Mr. Jeon must have noticed his inner protest.

"No, it's just... my mum," he lied quickly cuddling back into Mr. Jeon listening to him calling Taehyung, joking through the phone, his palms drawing the line of Mr. Jeon's jaw and lips, his prominent nose. Jimin was trying to feel out his features so he could imagine him at least a bit.

His nose is quite big, his lips are smaller than mine, his eyebrows are thick, he has almost chin long hair that is curling a bit, Jimin was thinking about all those details when half an hour later he was walking downstairs to meet Taehyung, and he had a nice time that evening, a delicious supper, a smart companion to help him finish homework quickly, yet he couldn't focus on anything much his mind still full of Mr. Jeon.

"There is a dance competition I had applied for, but it makes no sense to participate, my parents want me to quit dancing anyway," whispered Jimin rolling on his side.

It has been the third week of him seeing Mr. Jeon almost each night. He hasn't been home much since and it felt good to take a rehab from his parents. His body so fulfilled he was wondering how he is still carving for sex, yet each night seemed finer as they were slowly learning each other's bodies, discovering love spots and tiny details the other liked. It felt good to have such a deep connection to someone, their talks getting longer and Jimin found himself finally able to speak to someone about his past, his childhood, his dreams and problems. Mr. Jeon was a great listener, his inborn kindness allowing Jimin to be completely comfortable around him no matter what crazy things they were trying.

Jimin's body coming back after a climax so he was in that vulnerable state where he was spilling secrets like an open book.

"I think you applied for a reason," Mr. Jeon was caressing over his lower back drawing the line of his hips.

"I wanted to show a routine I have choreographed and had worked really hard on to someone. I don't believe I have any chances in the competition but it would be nice to at least take part."

"So take part."

"You're always speak about things as if they were easy."

"They're easier than you think Jimin. Things are the worst in our imagination," Mr. Jeon pecked his nose tip.

"Maybe you're right," Jimin sighed resting his head against Mr. Jeon's shoulder. "I have always thought sex is really tricky, but it's amazing."

He could hear Mr. Jeon breaking out with laughter.

"I'm glad I could have at last convinced you to that."

"So you think I should take part in the competition."

"Yes, I will keep my fingers crossed for you," Mr. Jeon kissed the side of his neck starting to nibble on his skin.

"Can I have a small request?" Asked Jimin feeling his heartbeat becoming rapid.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Jimin coming to visit Mr. Jeon for three weeks? What will his request be?

Much <3