round two - 06 (smut)

Akane was standing with her arms crossed. "what're you doing here?" you asked annoyingly and walked away. she entered your house and closed the door.

you sat down on your couch and looked through the lyric sheet again. "i made an appointment for you to see your gynecologist." she crossed her arms. "can't have any incidents happening."

you rolled your eyes. "is that all? when is it?"

"two days from now, three PM. i'll be busy between these days so we won't be in touch and don't bother me. you have nothing to do besides that till next week on wednesday which is go to the music studio and to the dance studio. originally it was to go just to the dance studio but since you three bailed on it yesterday, they're pushing it to that day."

you nodded, not really caring. "ugh," she groaned. "i'm leaving, here's your medicine." she threw an ipad and a bag besides you on the couch that told you the schedule. you put it on the table and continued going over the lyrics.

୨୧

your mind was feeling fuzzy and you had a huge headache. ever since you started eating the new medicine you got, you were getting headaches or just feeling light headed. "are you sure you're alright (l/n)?" Ukai asked.

all three of you were in the studio, currently recording while Ukai and the other workers were on the other side. both of boys looked at you, everyone knew something was wrong with you.

"yes, i'm sorry." you massaged your temple. "i-i'm just gonna use the restroom real quick, excuse me." you got off of the chair and exited the room. to make it worse, the pain from getting the IUD was there too and you didn't expect it to go till a few more days but it usually comes back a few weeks later.

you took a big breather in the bathroom and took out some tylenol to ease the pain. you gulped down two pills and washed your hands. you massaged your temple while walking out of the bathroom.

"are you okay?" Akaashi asked just as you exited. "they told me to check on you incase you fainted."

"yeah i'm fine, it's nothing." you told him. "come on, let's go back." you gave him a smile. he gave you an unsure look and nodded, staying by your side incase you collapsed.

you both went back to the studio and you watched as they did their parts. the pain was hurting less than before but it still pained you whenever you moved.

"you ready (l/n)?" one of the workers asked. you nodded and looked down at your paper. "i'm gonna play you the beat and then after you're gonna sing verse one, okay?"

you nodded. they played the instrumental version and you understood the idea of what they wanted. while singing the first lyric, you felt a hand place on your lower back and another on your waist.

Ukai and the others wouldn't be able to notice it since they were facing the other way and focused on the buttons while you three were to their left. you slapped away both of their hands but they placed them back right away. "sorry." you mumbled when you missed up a word because of their hand placement.

you started again on the same line and felt Akaashi's hand trailed down to your ass. you were all standing up so they had more access to you. you messed up again. "how about we take a break? drink some water and take a five minute break." Ukai said.

your cheeks were probably red. you nodded and all the members went to the break room. "you assholes." you muttered once it was just you three alone again.

"are you on your period or did you get fucked yesterday?" Suna asked. your eyes widened and jaw dropped of how straightforwardly he asked.

"no, neither. that's rude." you gave him a look. "keep your hands off of me." you looked at Suna, then Akaashi. "both of you." Akaashi and Suna chuckled, not really paying attention to you.