CHAPTER 24

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 Nov. 22

"It's fine really. There wasn't necessary for you to hate me I wasn't even attractive." I spoke. "And who you trying to convince?" she asked.

Before I could answer her, I fell off the chair and the last I heard was Nicole screaming my name.

Beep! Beep!

*************
NICOLE 'S P.O.V

I was speaking to Rose when she fell off the chair and blanked out.

"Rose?!" I screamed. "Someone helps!!" I shouted and two nurses and a doctor came running down the hall.

"What happened?" the doctor asked checking her pulse. "We were talking and she suddenly fainted." I spoke. "Get a bed immediately! "The doctor shouted.

The two nurses ran into an empty room and got a bed, they put Rose on the bed and took her to the room. What just happened?! I took my phone and phone Ethan.

Ethan-Hello
Nicole-Ethan you need to come down immediately.
Ethan-Did something happen?
Nicole-Rose... (And he interrupted me.)
Ethan- I am on my way.

I sat outside the room that they were doing the tests on Rose. Ethan, mom, and dad came rushing in by the emergency room.

"What happened?" he asked. "She just fainted out of nowhere. We were speaking and all of a sudden she fainted." I spoke. "Where is she?" he asked. "Operation room." I spoke. "Was she feeling sick?" mom asked. "I don't know, but when I came two nurses were speaking to her." I spoke.

As mom was about to say something, the doctor came out.

"Rose Williams Andrews?" she asked, and I stood up. "So, I have good news for you." She spoke. "Rose is pregnant and the lack of sleep was the cause to the fainting. She is currently a day only. She is safe and so is the baby. It is still in an exceedingly early stage." she said. "Are we allowed to see her?" I asked. "Yes. In that room there." she said. "Thank you." mom said.

ETHAN'S P.O.V

I cannot believe she's PREGNANT. My baby is having a baby. I walked into the room and saw her awake. Her parents went to George's room.

"God Rose you gave me such a shock." Nicole said. "Sorry about that." she said and looked at me. "Where's mom?" she asked. "By George. I am also going to visit him quickly, okay?" Nicole said. "Okay." Rose said and Nicole got up and left. "Ethan." she said.

I walked towards her bed and sat there next to her.

"You scared me, Rose." I said taking her hand and holding it near my lips. "I am sorry Ethan; I didn't know why I fainted." she said. "You don't know." I spoke. "Know what?" she said. "We are having a baby." I spoke. "What?!" she asked.

"You are carrying our baby Rose." I spoke. "But how?" she asked. "Maybe the night at the cabin." I spoke. "Oh." she deadpanned. "Are you happy?" I asked. "Of course, I'm happy. I am just shocked." she said. "I love you baby." I spoke. "I love you, Ethan." she said.

1 week later.
********
ROSE'S P.O.V

I went up to George's room with Nicole following behind.

"George." I spoke. "Yes Rose. Oh, hey sisters of mine." he said cheerfully. "What you up to?" Nicole asked. "Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S." he said. "Without us!" she is saying acting hurt. "Maybe." he said laughing. "What brings you here to my humble room?" he asked. "Well, we were wondering if you would like to join us in going to the mall." Nicole said. "Nope not for me." he said turning back to the television.

"We'll buy you whatever you want. And Ethan is going with." she said. "Nope I'm not going." he said still facing the television. "Fine then we'll just go to the water-park without you after the mall." she said and pulled me with her outside the room.

We stood there for 15 seconds before George shouted.

"Fine wait for me!!" he said. "I thought you said you didn't want to go shopping with us." Nicole smirked at George. "Keep quiet Nicole." he said. "Come on let's go." I spoke. "We'll wait downstairs in the car for you Rose." Nicole said. "Okay." I spoke.

I walked to my room and saw Ethan sitting on the bed with his phone, so I got over him with both my legs on each side and sat on him. He put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby you, okay?" he asked worried. "Uh." I said. "What's wrong?" he asked pulling my head from his shoulder so that I can look at him. "Do you love me?" I asked. "Why are you asking me that baby?" he asked. "Just answer me, Ethan. Please." I spoke. "Baby why would you even ask that?" he said getting frustrated. "You know what Ethan it was just a yes or a no answer." I said getting up from him.

As I got up, he pulled me back down.

"Ethan let me go." I spoke. "No Rose." he said. "Ethan just let me be please. I asked you a simple question and that is your reply it was a yes or no, okay?! Now let me go." I screamed at him and pulled my wrists out of his grip.

I walked downstairs fuming. I went outside to the car and drove out of the parking space.

"I thought Ethan is coming with." George said. "He changed his mind." I spoke. "Okay can we put on some music?" he asked. "Sure." I spoke.

Time passed.
At the Waterpark.

I sat on the chair while George was enjoying the water. Nicole sat on the chair next to me getting a tan.

"Hey what happened between you and Ethan this morning?" she asked. "I got angry at him. It is this freaking hormone, Nicole. I hate it." I said crying. "Aww Rose. He understands." she said. "What if he doesn't." I spoke. "He loves you so he will understand that's a promise." she said.

I nodded and told her I am going to head to the toilets. I took quite long, and I did not even realize that because Nicole came looking for me.

"Hey, I thought something happened to you?" she said. "Oh, sorry I just got distracted." I said knowing that was not the truth, I have been crying. "Hey, no need to lie I can see you have been crying." she said.

***********
Vote!
Comment!
Thank you for reading!
P.R. A😘