(21) Royally Sold- Mist

• Dedicated to All Of My Fans!!! I Appreciate It!

Sorry its short!!!!!!This was an important chapter!! Thank u all for reading!! :D

Hello my readers, thank u for all the support sorry for not uploading in a while I'm pretty busy :)I blame homework and athletics practice every fucking day!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Royally Sold

Ch21- Mist

Lucas's POV

I was still holding onto Amorfia, when she suddenly let go off me. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking at her. She suddenly looked very frazzled, her head darted this way and that, a shocked expression on her face. She calmed down and looked at me, she smiled kindly.

"I have to go now, but I hope to see you soon Prince Lucas" she reached a hand out, at first she seemed hesitant, then she brushed a few of her fingertips across my cheeks. Ugh, why didn't I shave? She got up and ran off. I was about to follow her but then thought better of, I mean I just met her today; she may think I'm a stalker if I followed her. I felt...I don't know...I felt like I needed her, I needed her to feel complete. I got up and strolled off, instead of flying. I needed time to think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Luna's POV

I was still leaning against, the pot plant, trying to collect myself, how can she know? It's not possible! I was contemplating on how she could've known when my head started spinning. My head fell back and I felt myself being thrown into someone else's mind. It was unfamiliar territory. I didn't know who it was but it felt strangely familiar, they were living their past right now. I felt like I was them, more like a body observing and hearing her thoughts. It scared me but nevertheless I listened to her thoughts-

He kept on tapping my shoulder, it was extremely annoying. I swear, I think they were just formed to annoying the living daylights out of me. Especially him.

"What is it? I snapped, I turned sharply towards him. My eyes flaring, he didn't seem intimidated at all by this.

"When are we going?" he whispered to me, while trailing his fingertips up my arm. I couldn't deny the shivers of pleasure his touch gave me. I lost my voice; he always made me lose control.

"I-I don't know yet" I spoke, my words stuttered. It was hard to keep my cool around Zeke, he deemed respect, yet he hardly showed any. He always made me feel submissive...I hated that. He wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his chin upon my shoulder.

"Find out soon" he whispered and slunk away. He is probably gone to train, we need to if we are going to win and rule. I shook myself of any feelings I've had before, I would need to be emotionless when I confronted the Seeker. I slowly gathered myself, taking in deep breaths, trying to make myself as emotionless as possible. He could hard you if you ever showed emotions; all of us had already been harmed. We just couldn't help ourselves, he out us over the edge and we would show a reaction.

I slowly walked out into the tunnels, weaving this way and that. I approached some stairs and I walked up towards them, entering the night sky I felt peaceful, the night is what makes us strong. It's what makes us who we are; we are the essence of the night. Letting the cool breeze hit me full on, I walked towards the cave. It would take me about an hour to get there at most. The last time I saw the seeker...you could say I was an emotional wreck. He punished me by making me feel mood swings for almost a whole month. It was very bad, like once I was mad at Zeke and then all of a sudden I was throwing myself at him. It harmed my training and made everyone mad at me.

I was in front of the cave; I walked in slowly using my hands as guides as I touched the walls. It's rough smooth surface scratched against my hands, the jagged rocks poking me.

"Come in my child" he hissed. I walked slowly, upon entering his coven, I made my face expressionless.

"Seeker, I've come to find out if it is time" he surveyed me. He was nothing but mist, red eyes embedded at the top. I kept silent; he would tell me when he was ready. There was a pain radiating from the top of my head and it went down throughout my body, I wanted to scream out loud, for it was too much to handle. But I couldn't. I kept my face stoic, grinding my fingers into my hands.

"Scream child" he whispered, I didn't, I bit my lip in attempt not to. it suddenly stopped,

"You have passed girl" he wrapped himself around me, the lift lifting up my hair, "It shall be nice to have another girl here with us" he added. Twirling around me yet again, landing softly onto the ground. I knew the seekers real name, but I was not to use it ever only when he is in his human form. He scared me and hurt me many times. He transformed slowly, more mist cascaded upwards. When he was done he looked at me and smiled. He walked towards me and held out his hand. He was more kind in his human form, if not more demanding.

"It is time, you all will have to get her soon" he walked closer to me and hugged me.

"Ah kakoa, my dear." He whispered seductively to me as he snuggled close to me. I sighed, he had an effect on me.

"Ahh Drake" I sighed in his arms.

*back to Luna*

My blood ran cold, I felt my hands start to shake involuntary. I tried to sit up, anything, I need to get away anywhere. I willed myself to get up, I stood up on shaky legs, pain radiating through my body. I ran my feet pounding against the ground. I didn't know where I was going all I know is that I had to get away from here. I stopped short when I heard, foot falls behind me, someone was running after me.

"Luna!" it resounded in my head.

"Go away!" I screamed

I fell forward with such force, that if the person didn't turn me around quick enough and started yelling at me I would've passed out. I sucked in a lung full of air, ready to blast it out in a blood curdling scream.

Ayden loomed over me and stared into my eyes, I searched around for the voices. Ayden shook me and was yelling at me but my attention wasn't there, it was on the black mist behind me, red eyes and all. It suddenly disappeared and out repapered Drake. He smiled at me and did the only thing I could do...I screamed

^^^^^^

Sorry guys for not uploading in years I know you all must hate me right now I'm so sorry

 Thank u all for reading!