CANON

CANON

A Repeated Theme

I had just slipped out of my black cocktail dress, and was standing at the foot of Yoongi's bed in only my nude lace bra and panties as he walked into the bedroom.

He stood, cocking his head to the side, rolling his face into his hand.

He seemed... flustered.

I turned my back towards him. I freed my long curls from the updo I had in earlier in the night at the show and they fell, cascading down the lines of my back. I turned to look back over my shoulder at him with a cheeky grin.

"What's wrong?" I asked casually, in a singsong voice, moving forward to crawl up onto the bed away from him.

I could hear him hiss behind me, but I didn't let on that I noticed. I wanted to run the show tonight.

I paused on all fours in the middle of the bed. I leaned forward, sliding my hands across the sheets. My ass was up, my spine curved down, and my arms reaching up over my head as my cheek pressed into the mattress.

I didn't hear him cross the room, but felt his gentle fingertips trace down one side of my backside, continuing down a bit of my thigh before trailing off.

"Mmmmm..." I heard him grumble from behind me, feeling a palm, now with more pressure, sliding up from my backside, following my spine, all the way up to the back of my neck. That palm suddenly gripped the back of my neck. Hard.

"I'm going to ruin you." he growled.

So much for my plan to take control tonight...

His hand held my head down as his other reached up and pulled my panties down roughly. He was grunting just from the anticipation.

"What's your safe word?" he asked, pausing with his hardened tip pressed against me.

"What?" I asked, muffled slightly as my face was still pressed into the bed.

"What's your safe word going to be?" he repeated.