Chapter 35: How I feel

A/N: This is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill. 🚨 New chapter ahead.

''I'm sorry'' He whispers, pressing another kiss on my cheek. I feel his hands sneaking around my waist, bringing me closer to his body, while he playfully nudges his nose to my face.

''It's okay.'' I say, resting my hands on his shoulders. ''It's work. I get it.''

Our little downtown adventure stopped abruptly, after a certain call that set Jackson's jaw on a permanent clench, his eyes softening only for a moment, to brush his knuckles over my lips.

I could tell from the way his whole mood changed, that this was something he didn't expect or enjoy to do, but it was too important to ignore. And even though I kind of hated the way we had to seperate, I let it go. Because I knew that whatever was going on inside that business, it was not my place to interfere.

Ignorance is bliss, they say.

It must be for a good reason. Right?

''I promise I'll make it up to you, okay?'' He mumbles kissing my neck softly.

I just nod, resting my head on his shoulder and embrace this slight moment of pure tranquility between us.. His palm slowly moves up and down my back lulling me to sleep and if it wasn't for his other hand caressing the skin under the hem of my dress, I would have probably fallen already.

His rings brush against the back of my thigh, bringing shivers down my spine and I unintentionally whine into his shoulder. The sound makes his touch halt for a moment, before he drags his fingers up my ass, tracing the fabric of my underwear.

He cups my (ass)cheek lightly, squeezing the flesh in the process, while I fist his shirt to steady myself, before my legs give up on me.

"Jackson..." I exhale lowly. My tone coming off more like a plea.

And it is. A plea to not go down that road, because there will be nothing to stop us if it happens.

There was already too much sexual tension between us from our encounter before. We could barely make it into my neighbourhood without touching each other and continuing something that we wouldn't be able to finish, wasn't a good idea.

At least not today.

"Mm..." He hums, sucking on my collarbone.

"You have to go..." I whisper, tugging on his hair to create some distance between us.

But he doesn't seem to mind it at all.

Lost in his own world, he continues the journey to my cleavage freeing one of the buttons with his teeth.

My breath hitches immediately and I look around anxiously, hoping that if anyone passes won't be able to recognize me.

God knows how much people like to talk about other people's business. Especially if the source of the issue is a woman. And even though I usually try to not give a shit about my snobby neighbours, I'm not in the mood to fight with them or my parents.

Who said that living in the 21st century is easy?

Let me tell you something. It's still the same mentality as decades ago, just with fancier devices and worst taste in music.

Jackson licks the valley of my chest, his body resting more against the motorcycle, while I try to keep quiet, cursing under my breath.

"Fuck..." I mumble, receiving a smack between my thighs. The sensation although, wasn't meant to be enjoyable, only manages to bring more tingles into my skin, making me ten times hornier than before.