Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?

Shelby Matthew's:

" I'm a genius!" I respond. Glancing down towards Octavia, her eyes beginning to droop. She must be tired.

" A genius in what?" Looking back to the front to see the nurses room in sight.

" In finding problems within the human body" A weight being applied to my hand as I turned around to see her head layed across my arm.

Gently laying her onto the floor, I reajust myself. Sliding my arms through her legs and around her shoulders, I pick her up.

I must say, she was quite light..  Making my way towards the room. Looking down towards her face, a blue line traveled across her eye.

What the..

Luckily nobody was in the halls, because this would of been a scene and a half. And quite frankly, I don't think she would of liked that very much.

Kicking open the door and placing her onto the layed out chair, I run over to the cupboard where she keeps all her tools.

The nurse had went to her room a while ago, meaning I had the whole room to myself.

" Okay, let's see what we've got here"

Moving the light to shine over her face, I place my hand against her left eye. Slightly opening it to see the whole thing blue..

No pupil, no mechanic wiring, no nothing. Just blue, a very light blue. ( Shown at the bottom )

Taking me by suprise as my eyes widen. I pull away, opening the opposite eye to see the exact same thing.

Worry overtook me, as I stood over her. Opening both of her eyes at the same time, she twitches.

Standing back, her body goes back to it's still self.

Turning my head towards the light, I switch it off. The room turning to his dark self again.

Maybe it's the light that's playing with her eyes.

Placing my thumb onto her eye again, and lifting it open.

I gasped. " How can her eyes light up the whole room?" Muttering under my breathe.

The once pitch black room had now faded areas of blue splatter around. Just enough for you to be able to see the whole entire room.

Closing her eyes again, turning on the big light. I place a hand against her pulse.

The rhythm being rather quick for somebody unconscious.

Removing my hand and sitting back onto my chair.

Sliding my hand down my face.. I just dont get it, this definitely going against what I said earlier of being a genius..

How embarrassing. Slightly chucking to my self.

I'll just do some more tests!

**********************

My whole body frozen, my eyes wide and mouth slightly parted.

Looking at the blue liquid in shock.
" Wh-how?" Breathing out.

Swirling it around, looking back towards Octavia and then the blue substance.

" How could this of come out of her?" The blood I had extracted from her hand not being what I expected...

Complete shock taking over.. who in the hell fixed her up, and why change the red blood for something blue?

What even is this?

The bright light substance being placed to the side. I look down towards my chart.