6

I sighed waiting for the others getting prepared while waiting for Eric to show. "Was it just me or was the chocolate cake extra good tonight," Zander grinned tossing his arm over my shoulder. I grinned at him, before remembering that I had given my cake to Four. "C'mon Koa, where's my chocolate buddy at?"

"Enough, the train will be here in three minutes," Eric yelled while I yawned into my shoulder. The lack of extra sugar made me tired. "Tired Ryker? Maybe you shouldn't go," Eric sneered pushing past my shoulder harshly.

I rolled her eyes debating whether or not to shoot him in his leg. I shrugged Zanders arm off, breaking into a run when I saw the train.

I grabbed the door, hauling myself in sitting on one of the boxes. I watched Eric haul his ass before shooting a death glare at me.

Once everyone was in, Eric growled out what the plan was. "Alright! Listen up!" I called out getting everyone's attention for Eric. He grumbled annoyed with me. He explained the plan. I nod my head before I spoke again. "Everyone will pair up! No one leaves there partner! Well unless one dies. But if they are still breathing you protect them and bring them back!"

I stood up, standing next to Eric. "Are you going to be pissy throughout this whole thing?"

"Shut the fuck up," He glared at me, moving towards Gen. "You're with me," He growled outstanding next to her, while she batted her eyelashes at him.

I rolled my eyes again. Sick bastard. "Zander you better not get me killed."I looked over to my left seeing Zanders playful self.

I crouched behind a crate shielding myself from the bullets. The Factionless had gotten their hands on guns and they were picking them off one by one.

I grumbled when I noticed that I was alone, I was probably going to die here. I breathed in calming my mind, before I stood up aiming, shooting down a few Factionless.

I ran ducking away from the flying bullets, I cried out when I felt pain on my right leg. I dragged myself behind the wood boxes, trying to calm myself down.

I knew that I wasn't going to be able to make it out alive, but I wasn't going to give up. I ripped my shirt tying it around my wound on my lower leg, before checking how many bullets I had left. Shit. I only had 10.

Ten fucking bullets. I could hear the crunch of gravel behind me, I went to look before I was pinned down to the ground.

I hissed in pain feeling pressure on my leg. I went to shove the person off me but they held me down. When I looked up I noticed it was Eric. "Eric?!"

"Hey little dove." I went to push him off me now I knew it was him and I felt something warm touch my hand. I looked and saw a damp spot in his shoulder.

"Eric your bleeding." He chuckles getting off me.

"Are you worried about me little dove?" I scoff getting out from under him he helps me up.

"Go back to the train we are falling back." He orders me. "Wait what are you gonna do?"

"I gotta grab something!" He ran back I went to run after him but I was grabbed by four.

"Four we can't leave him!"

"I know. Zander take her to the train!" Four ran off I was gonna run after them but I was grabbed by Zander and he lead me away. I was limping pretty badly.

We waited and I heard the train coming. "Zander the train is coming." I whispered only for him to hear.

"I can't stop the train Koa." He looked down and I sigh nodding.

"Everyone! In the train! Let's go!" I called out and we all ran to the train Zander helped me along with another friend helped me into the train.

That's when the others started to talk. I leaned against the wall sitting down my leg burning.

"I don't think they are coming back. To be honest"

"They are probably already dead at this rate." My hand balls up into a fist.

"Shut up! All of you!" The all looked at me like I was crazy. I glared daggers at them all.

"You will not talk down on leaders! No matter if they are here or not! They aren't dead. So shut your dumb asses up." My voice was loud and clear. They nod there heads.

"Awww you where worry about me little dove." I heard his voice I looked over to make sure he was really there. I saw his smirk on his face and rolled my eyes. I scoff glaring at him coldly.

"No. I wasn't. So shut up Coulter." On the inside I was glad that he was okay.