Coco Adel X Bully Reader: Good Inside

This skit was suggested by Usernameunknown54

Author: Just wanted you to know the reader is practically an Enderman from Minecraft as requested. I tell you this as this isn't really talked about in the one shot.

(3rd POV)

Coco was sitting in Oobleck's silently mumbling reminders to herself to strangle you later for you causing her to get attention. Coco was a second year that was a really good fighter as she is the leader of one Beacon's top teams that had a lot of people's respect. And those who don't usually fear her. You were neither as you are the one person who act as if she is a play thing sort of.

You were also a second year at Beacon that seemed to like messing with Coco a lot. You seemed to be the only one who could easily get under her skin as she gets angered just by seeing you. As to why you got on her bad side is because your little pranks, as you like to call them, always get her in trouble.

For example today in class, thanks to your semblance teleportation, you teleported beside Coco and punched Cardin really hard. You then teleported to your original seat as Cardin turned his head thinking Coco was the one who hit him.

Coco tried to tell Oobleck that you were the one who hit Cardin, but you acted confused making you seem completely innocent. This led to Coco getting an hour of detention. Sure Coco always enjoyed seeing that prick get hurt, but not at the expense of her time off from school where she could relax.

Once the clock showed it was an hour after class Oobleck zoomed over to her holding his mug. "Now then Adel, your hour of detention is done. I hope you learned something from your time here." Oobleck said.

The professor than drank from his mug of coffee and zoomed off while Coco stood up from her chair. "I did... I learned to stop being nice to her/him and strangle that bitch next time I see her/him." Coco mumbled to herself. She then walked towards the exit of the room as she began enjoying her freedom.

As she got out of the classroom she sees Velvet, her teammate walk up to her. "Hey Coco, how are you doing?" Velvet asked. Coco marched past her as she walked to her dorm. Velvet notices so she follows after the sunglasses wearing fashionista. "Better, I swear one day I am just gonna shoot (y/n) the second I see her/him." Coco said.

Velvet smirked hearing Coco to her about you, making the rabbit girl walk closer to her team leader. "(y/n) seems to be spending a lot of time on you recently." Velvet said. "I know, it is like her/his life's goal is to just drive me over the edge." Coco said.

Velvet silently chuckled thinking that that wasn't your goal, but you were practically doing what Coco suspected. "Well what if she/he is doing this all for a different reason? Maybe to just get your attention?" Velvet tried to shrug and not smirk to much.

Coco turned to her friend a little dumb founded by her suggestion. "What on Remnant could make you think that?" Coco asked. "I mean (y/n) didn't seem to really be around you much first year, but now it seems like he tries to be near you every day." Velvet said. "Yeah how else do you annoy someone unless you are near them?" Coco asked.

Velvet rolled her eyes and slowed down and then stopped walking, not that Coco noticed as she is focused on finding you. Once she turned the corner Velvet turned to look down a corner to her right. "You can come out now. She can't hear us." Velvet said.

You poked your head out of the corner making sure that Coco wouldn't come back any second and kill you, when it felt safe you stuck the rest of your body out and walked to Velvet. "Well I did want Coco's attention, although this wasn't the type I had in mind." You said. "I told you that wasn't the way to go." Velvet said.