14.

Excuse any errors. ❤️

Milo clearly wasn't in his right mind and now he wants his baby back. 🥺
———-

                              Omniscient

                              Omniscient

Anya was sitting at Makayla's apartment as another round of fresh tears escaped her eyes. She couldn't understand where this came from and why he wanted to break up in the first place. He had promised her that he wouldn't leave and now the promise was broken.

Sitting a cup of water in front of her Makayla sighed, she hated to see her friend sad. "I'm sure he just needs space love." She said as Anya sniffled.

"I'll give him that. I just...I just wasn't expecting him to break up with me. It's like I looked at him and that wasn't the same Milo I fell in love with." She said wiping her tears again.

Makayla shook her head. "Well I'll just say this.. sometimes when guys have a lot going on they hurt the one closest to them.. With Milo having so many thoughts going on in his head maybe he just couldn't handle it all. You know?"

Anya nodded and let Makayla's words sink in. She hoped that things would only take a few days to blow over and he'd come around, but what if he didn't?

"You can stay here as long as you need to. Dre should be home in a little bit, maybe he'll have better advice." She said as Anya chuckled before she gave her a hug and went into her bedroom to change.

Hearing the door open and close shook her out of the thoughts she was having. "What's up shorty?" He smiled before sitting the bags of food on the table, he gave her a side hug before noticing that she had been crying.

"What's the matter? Who's ass I gotta beat?"

Anya laughed before sniffling again. "No ones.. Milo broke up with me." She said blinking away her tears.

"What? Why?" He said sitting down next to her.

"I don't know.. He said he needed some space so I guess I have no choice but to give him that." She shrugged.

Dre twisted his lips to the side before walking into the kitchen for some plates since he ordered wings for them.

"He'll come around if he loves you like he said he does shorty, now lemme see that pretty smile. I told you never let em see your tears."

Anya smiled a little before standing up and wiping her face.

"Thanks Dre."

"No problem." He said sitting the plates into the island before going into the bedroom to annoy Makayla.

Hearing them joking around she made her way to the the guest room and laid across the bed, looking at her phone all she saw was the picture of them when they went to the movies, she had set up the phone and they were posing in the picture. His arm was wrapped around her waist and he kissed her on the cheek.