15.

Excuse any errors.  🤍
Seven's outfit in the mm 🙄
————

                            Omniscient

                            Omniscient

Standing in the bathroom Milo took his medication before getting back into bed. It was around 1 in the morning and he needed to get back to sleep.

He laid there for a minute before he started feeling restless.

"Please don't switch, not now I just wanna sleep." He mumbled jerking a little to avoid it all together but it didn't work, the person he hated to have fronting  the most fronted anyway.

Giving himself a minute to adjust Seven stood up from the bed, he looked down at Anya who was asleep holding on to her pillow. He smirked a little before throwing on a hoodie and his Nike slides he was hungry but also wanted to cause nothing but mischief.

Please don't do anything that'll get us in trouble. That was Milo calming telling him to just chill out. He knew that if he started any trouble he'd most likely be in jail, Seven had anger issues and when pushed he'd lose it.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled locking the door behind him, getting into the cat he made sure to get himself some food from Mcdonald's since it was the only place that was open before heading to the gas station to fill up.

After filling up the tank he made his way over to his plug's place, texting him that he was outside the plug who's name was Deshawn approached him and dapped him up.

"It's one in the morning, what you need nigga?" He chuckled leaning against the passenger side door.

"White girl and the trees." Seven shrugged handing him the money. It took Deshawn a few minutes to get everything before coming out with two small baggies with a white substance in them and of course some weed.

After thanking him Seven drove off before parking in an empty grocery store parking lot, he reached in the back to grab his sketchbook to use as a table, taking out the small baggies he lined the substance up before rolling up an old dollar bill.

"Cheers boys." He muttered before leaning down, he covered on nostril with his finger before snorting two lines and wiping his nose.