17.

Excuse any errors.💕
Anya in the mm 🥰
——

                                    Anya

Anya

"You're pregnant?" He asked looking between me and the pregnancy test, I felt like my heart was gonna fall out my ass.

"Um..."

"Ummmmm-" He mocked me raising his eyebrows before looking at the test and back at me.

"Yeah? I... Yeah.. I was about to tell you but-"

"Fuck! I mean... not fuck but..shit! I mean...Ugh fuck!.. I'm about to be someone's father...woah.." He stammered now pacing the floor mumbling things to himself before stopping and looking at me.

"What?" I said furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Did you wanna keep it?" He said now coming to sit next to me, his eyes were a soft brown and he had a caring look to them.

I played with my fingers unsure of how to answer this question. Yes I wanted to keep it I cried when I found out but... We're not even finished with college and.. We aren't married but..Everything happens for a reason......right?

"Can I get a pregnancy test please?" I said to the cashier at Dollar Tree. She handed me a test and directed me to the restroom, I ended up buying two so I could take one at home just incase. I had been feeling sick for a while I just didn't know how to tell Milo.

I wiped down the toilet with a disinfectant wipe before sitting on it, my leg shook out of nervousness as I relieved my bladder on the stick.

"Ok Yaya.. It's probably just your cycle, but you've been feeling sick...and you got sick off of Chick-fil-a and we eat that all the time. God what am I gonna do? I can't take care of a baby..." I mumbled looking up at the ceiling as my eyes began to gloss over with tears. I waited about 5 minutes before my hands were sweaty, flipping the test over I saw the positive plus sign and started crying. 

I went to Makayla's contact and called her to get some advice, she told me to relax and tell Milo as soon as he came home. I also sent her a picture of the test before handling the rest of my business and going home.

"Anya?..You good baby?" He said shaking me from my thoughts as I looked over at him.

"Yeah Lolo, I'm ok." I sighed as my eyes began to water. "I'm pregnant Milo, what are we gonna do? I.. I wanna keep it... Do you want me to keep it?"

He nodded his head but I knew he was freaking out on the inside, I was too honestly.

"We gotta get you an appointment set up." He said grabbing his phone and typing something into the search engine. He ended up making my appointment at the OBGYN for this afternoon at 1pm.

"You ok Lolo?" I said as he stared at the tables for a few seconds before I saw his eyes water, he sniffled and wiping his eyes quickly. 

"Milo? Why are you crying?" I said scooting closer to him as he sighed.