~Tubbo is sad~

This is chapter takes place the morning Tommy left :) 

Before we start I am forcing you to check your posture, drink water. not coffee or pop(soda for you americans and- idk who else sorry xD) or juice, waterr and take care of yourself! I am author i have all power so you have to listen to me! 

Lmk if there are any mistakes and if you have any constructive criticism :)

-

Phil woke up softly to the sound of muffled,  broken sobs. He stayed still for a moment, taking a deep breath. He knew that voice, the one that he had heard a situation quite similar to this one not many months ago. 

Tubbo.

Phil's heard sank as the sobs turned quieter, he was probably trying to keep them to a low. Getting up, Phil winced as his joints cracked on their own as he quietly tipped toed over to- Tommy's door?

'Maybe they made up?' His thoughts supplied.

Tubbo's door was beside his, and beyond that was Tommy's. Phil knocked softly on the door, frowning at the small sniffles that came from the other side. He entered as he heard the stiff "Come in." 

To his unluck, Tommy wasn't in the room. Tubbo was sat on his bed, drowned in a nest of blankets and pillows. His face was red and puffy, bags under his eyes. Phil's heart soared as he fat tears rolling, wanting to coo at the boy and take him into his arms and just hug him forever. 

And he did, sitting himself beside the boy on the bed as he launched himself at the older with heart wrenching cries. 

"Its my fault!" The brunette sobbed out, Phil muttered soft 'Its okay.''s into his ear as he continued. "He's so broken Phil, we had no one," He paused for a moment, completely still. 

"He has no one."

***

'Hey, can you come home? Its really important.'

He sighed, putting his phone on the counter. It was a quiet day, not exactly raining but the clouds were gray. Techno got out from behind the counter, walking to where his co-worker was crouched, putting books on shelves.

He worked many jobs, but the library was his favorite. There was barley anyone ever there and if there was, it was still quiet.

Taping on his co-worker's shoulder they looked up with a questioning look. "I got a family emergency, can you take it from here?" They smiled, nodding. Getting up they wiped their clothes down, straightening it out.

"No problem, see-ya on tuesday." Techno grunted before walking towards the door, red 'exit' sign blaring at him. 

He headed to his car, pulling out his keys from his pocket. He shuffled into the front of the sturdy car, turning it on. As he waited, he unlocked his phone to send an affirming message to Phil.

He never got the chance to because a grayish brown tinted screen popped up, text showing as 'UNKNOWN CALLER'. 

Reluctantly, he answered, pulling the phone up to his ear and listening for a voice. When he heard none, he spoke.

"Hello?"

'Uh, hi.'

Techno blinked in surprise to the voice he heard. Tommy didn't have a phone, how was he calling? If he called from Wilbur or Phil's phone he was sure that the contact would have showed. He would ask that later, for now the real question was why Tommy of all people were calling him.

"Why are you calling me? Cant you just ask Phil if you have a question I-" Techno was cut off by Tommy, practically sobbing. 

'Techno I left!'

Oh, so this is why he was interrupted by his lovely afternoon. He sighed, thinking of ways to resolve this. 'Teenagers these days..' His brain supplied.

***

Techno was good at things, many things. Convincing his father to let his little brother stay somewhere that he didn't know the location of nor did the boy have a phone was not one of those things.

The man was like a rock, once he had his opinion set on something there was no way of changing his mind. Unless it was little kids then yes, yes he would agree to anything they asked unless it was dangerous.

So, convincing him to let Tommy stay away from home was going to be a tough thing to get through. But he was Technoblade, he could anything he put his mind to. Even if that thing involved him not telling his Father the location of Tommy. 

"You what." Techno shifted in his seat, looking into his father's cold, yet warm, gaze. If he could explain it he'd probably say it was his I'm-not-mad-but-I-am-and-very-horrified, look.

"I let him stay." The pinkette spoke, voice calm. If anyone really knew anything about Techno they would know to look at his body expressions, not face. If he was shifting or fidgeting he was usually uncomfortable or bored.

Phil's expression softened slightly, probably noticing how he was acting.

"But why Techno, he would have been able to make up with Tubbo if you brought him home! At least tell me where he is." 

"I told you, he's in town-" Techno was cut off as Phil went on again. 

"That's not what I mean! "

"Phil, as much as you want him to heal straight away so everyone can be happy, you cant. And you know that. Let him steam off, he'll be back once he's calmed down." Phil went silent, looking down at his hands. 

"Do you at least know when he'll be back?" A new voice asked. The two oldest looked over to the stairway, Tubbo stood fidgeting with his sleeves, cheeks puffy and red. 

It was the first time Techno and Tubbo were truly introduced but they had heard of each other and knew of their existence. 

"Three days."

***

Techno trudged up the stairs, exhausted from the chaotic day. 

Wilbur's guitar could be heard coming from- his room? Techno groaned as he reached for the door nob, swinging it open as the music stopped to see a grinny Wilbur. 

"What are you doing in here Wil?" He asked, frown evident on his face. Wilbur only smiled more(if that was possible), patting the spot beside him on the bed.

"Awee, am I not allowed to hang out with my big brother?" He smirked, starting to play the strings of his guitar again. 

"That's not what I mean." Techno rolled his eyes, bumping his brother's shoulder. 

"Just wanted to check on you, how was your day?" 

Techno went on about his chaotic day, leaning on his brother, content. Later that night if the two ended up passing out on Techno's bed, no one mentioned it.

-

Ayup.

One of these days I'm going to use the smiley face at beginning of chapters and its not going to be a happy chapter, so just gonna make you all paranoid about that XD

This is way over due sorry q-q Ive been super busy with school and I had just finished an essay today. I love you all, you are very appreciated and worthy. You have been so kind to me and i dont know if id still be here(as a writer i mean) without  you. <3

anyways, shameless self promo. My insta is awoof_0 and my tiktok is girl.in.the.corner and i have a twitter but i dont use it so if you want that just say in comments XD but yes, these are my social medias that i post art on, if you would like it i could also post sneak peeks and updates if you'd like that :)

Anyways, im going to go work on more things now q-q love you all <3

-awof/your fav sibling <333