0.2 Chapter 4.5 - Home

???'s POV
"Hey you."

A voice. So he did somehow live.

"Fundy who is this?"

"I dunno. He just randomly showed up."

Fundy. That sounded like a familiar name. He swore he'd heard it before.

Oh yeah. The 87'  party. Dream had been watching a little fox laugh with some of his human friends. He'd said that the fox reminded him of Foxy, who at the time was properly functional, performing to the excited little children gathered around Pirates Cove.

"Hello? You awake?"

He groaned softly, wishing he was dead. He was over the Fazbear's company already. He didn't want to deal with any of this anymore. Dream was gone, the other one was.. doing whatever he did. He just hoped it wasn't anything of harm.

"Open your eyes. C'mon younger, you're able."

He slowly attempted to open his eyes, his eyelids heavy with drowsiness. He was met face to face with a fox, and a man with blue hair. They both looked pixelated, but not like the third layer type of distorted. He was actually able to make out their features.

They were sitting by a red-colored pond. The other boy sat in between them. He blinked, confused. They were surrounded by an inescapable forest. Simple, red trees.

"..huh?"

"I'm sorry to say, but you've gone too deep into the code," the blue haired man said sympathetically. "There is no way back out."

"That's why I came."

The blue haired man tilted his head. "My name is Old Man Consequences. Sit with us, let's talk for a while. You have nowhere to go either way."

He sat up slowly, giving a hesitant nod. He hadn't been expecting to see anybody else here.

"What's your name, new friend?" The fox asked.

"..Grian," he said. "My name is Grian."

The fox raised one hand. "Fundy."

Old Man Consequences smiled slightly. "Real name? Dan. DanTDM."

Grian stared at him, shocked. Dream had mentioned this man quite a few times. He'd said this guy is who discovered the Fazbear company, in collaboration with.. oh he couldn't remember their name. Henry? William? He knew William was Dream's father, that was for sure.

"Rest a while, Grian," Dan said, turning back to look at the lake. "May our souls be put to rest."