chap:48

I have changed my story's cover which is made by @sidnaaz23 Thankyou So Much Girl for this beautiful cover

Thankyou So Much Girl for this beautiful cover..❤💙💛

_____________

AT NIGHT

SID'S POV

Everyone went to their rooms.. while we also moved from there towards our room.. Pari was still eating her cake audiably moaning liking the cake's taste..!

Reaching in room.. i was going towards room when !

Sid: Baby, U go change first..! U must be feeling tired..

I said as her dress was little heavy! She shook her head making me frown..

Pari: No...! I...want...more...cake..!

She said and pouted! Hell making me want to kiss her senseless..! Clearing my damn thoughts!

Sid: Baby, you have eaten too much already! Go change first! You can eat tomorrow okay!

She shook her head and started to move back now making me grab her forearm..!

Sid: Baby, I said na.. Tomorrow you can eat!

Pari: No...Sidharth...! Plz it....is...so..tasty!

she said again by licking her finger and moaning making me turn on badly!

Sid: Hmmm! So i am also finding you tasty.. Should i eat you too!?

i said looking at her.. as she was continuously sucking her chocolaty fingers moaning devoring the taste of cake making me loose my control..!
She pouted at me angrily!

Pari: I...am...not...food!

She said making me smile as she is kinda innocent that i shouldn't talk anything like this with her.. But i can't help myself right!?
I burried my face in her neck, inhaling the best frangrance which is heaven!

Pari: Sidharth....One...Last!?

She said pouting in my chest making me kiss her neck which made squeeze herself into me..

Pari:Mm...plz...Sidharth...only..one..!

I trailed wet kissed from her neck to her shoulder.. making her squeeze more.. I bite her on her neck making her hiss a little.. As i gave her wet kisses soothing the bite..!

Pari: Sidharth...are..u..hungry..!?

She asked making me chuckle as i bite her shoulder.. Yeah i am hungry but not for food for y...! nevermind..! Ignoring her question!

Sid: Are you going to change or not now!?

She pouted a little then!

Pari: Okay!

She went to took her night dress.. but came back with empty hands pouting and frowing!

Sid: Baby, what happened?