Chapter 29: King Bulblin's Revenge

"This is the meeting place" Link had gotten Princess Mipha and Prince Sidon from Zora's Domain, and brought them to the meeting place.

A month had passed since Link ventured into the Eastern Palace and collected the Pendant of Wisdom, and Link had gone to Necluda once again to recruit Sahasrahla, Dorian, Pikango, Paya, and Impa.

Zelda had set up a base for everybody at Lon Lon Ranch.

Everybody was here and ready to fight for Hyrule's freedom. Malon, Talon, Marin, Tarin, Mayor Bo, Ilia, Rusl, Ashei, Telma, Mipha, Sidon, Sahasrahla, Pikango, Dorian, Paya, Impa, Medli, Kass, Beedle, Teba, Harth, Revali, Riju, Urbosa, Midna, Aryll, and even Groose had come to help

"Sorry about earlier" Groose said as he walked up to Link "I'll fight for Hyrule's freedom now..."

"Nice to see you two again" Mipha said to Revali and Urbosa

"My Sand-Seal Patricia has already befriended Link's horse Epona!" Riju exclaimed

Beedle was attempting to sell stuff to Sahasrahla, Dorian and the Resistance were guarding the area, Malon and Talon were farming, and Marin was trying to stop Tarin from eating too many mushrooms.

Link was catching up with Aryll, Midna was talking with Paya, and Impa was talking with Zelda. Terrako and Impa didn't seem to get along.

Ilia was caring for Epona, Mayor Bo was discussing politics with Sidon, Pikango was painting the group, and Teba was talking to Harth and Medli about some incident on Dragon Roost Archiplego.

"Attention everyone" Zelda declared "We have more people to recruit, from the Goron Lands. We are sending Link, Mipha, and Revali to recruit the former Goron Champion Daruk. You three may go now"

Everyone went back to talking, and Link and Mipha got on Epona, riding her north to Eldin Province as Revali flew there with his Rito flight abilities.

They traveled past the eerie figure of Hyrule Castle, where forces of evil were surely gathering there, plotting for evil just as the heroes plotting for good.

Link and Mipha got off Epona as they reached the border between Central Province and Eldin Province.

"You go on ahead" Link told Mipha

"We'll gather at Kakariko City" Mipha walked down the long, stone Bridge of Eldin toward Kakariko Gorge, and Revali was flying there.

Link got back on Epona, staring up at the Bridge of Eldin, with a bad feeling.

Link heard a loud horn sounding behind him.

Uh oh

Link had Epona turn around, and they saw the fierce figure of Lord Bullbo, with King Bulblin on its back, sounding the horn and roaring in rage.

Gathered behind King Bulblin, was a troop of fifteen Bulblins riding on Bullbos, and five Bulblins walking on the ground.

The Bulblins walking charged forward with their Boko Clubs, and The Bullbo-back Bulblins shot fire arrows at Link.

Link dashed down the Bridge of Eldin on Epona, and King Bulblin signaled his troops to stay still.

King Bulblin rode down the bridge after Link, and it appeared they were having a one-on-one duel.

King Bulblin and Lord Bullbo were now one side of the Bridge of Eldin, while Link and Epona were on the other side.

Lord Bullbo and Epona both charged forward down the bridge, at high speed.

King Bulblin's giant Dragonbone Moblin Club was out, so Link got out his Royal Broadsword.

As King Bulblin crashed by, Link avoided taking damage and damaged King Bulblin instead.

King Bulblin swung by a second time, and Link was grazed by his weapon this time.

Link quickly swallowed a slice of Seared Steak to recover some health as the foes charged forward yet again.

Link hit him this time, doing more damage.

King Bulblin roared, and Lord Bullbo charged forward in one last attempt to slaughter the Hero of Hyrule.

It failed.

Link sliced at King Bulblin and Lord Bullbo one final time, and Lord Bullbo dropped over dead.

King Bulblin's steed was lost, and he was thrown of the Bridge of Eldin and into the river below.

Whether King Bulblin was alive still, Link didn't know, but he had to get into Eldin.

Link got back on Epona, and road into the Eldin Province.