Chapter 38: The Heroes of Hyrule vs Ganon Part 1

The armies of darkness continued marching toward the heroes' base.

"My lord" Ghirahim smirked "I can't wait to watch the blood of that hero boy spill on the soil and the grass"

"Yes" Agahnim cackled "They saved Zelda once from me, but they can't save themselves from all of us"

"I foresee the end" Astor cackled manically  "I foresee it! Malice and darkness everywhere!"

"Yeah yeah" Master Kohga muttered as he walked by "Let's just finish this already so I can have my food. I'm literally missing Banana o'clock right now"

"It is alright Master" Sooga said "This is more important"

"Yeah you're probably right"

"They killed Lord Bullbo!" King Bulblin snarled "My Bulblin army and I will have revenge!"

Behind King Bulblin's army, was an army of Moblins, Bokoblins, and Lizalfos being commanded by Ghirahim.

There was also a Stone Talus, a Hinox, and a Lynel lined up behind Agahnim and his soldiers.

Several evil corrupted Guardians were crawling around, their intimidating eyes preparing to fire lasers at any foes they spotted.

Meanwhile, at Lon Lon Ranch, the heroes are completely unaware of the coming battle.

Talon was walking outside of the ranch to collect some water from a nearby pond.

He was whistling and talking to himself 

"I can't believe I'm harboring a buncha criminals...." he muttered "I never wanted to get involved in any of this Resistance crap... Oh well, It ain't that bad.... At least I don't gotta fight anybody..."

Talon heard a horn sounding

"What in Hylia's name was that?" he looked over to see King Bulblin, who had just blown his horn. 

Behind King Bulblin was a Bulblin army, and next to that was Ghirahim and an army of other kinds of monsters.

Then there was Agahnim and a soldier army, as well as well as Astor and a Guardian army.

Next to Astor's forces was Master Kohga and Sooga, and the entire Yiga Clan.

They all looked ready for war.

"Welp" Talon sighed "I have a feelin that lunch is gonna be a little later than usual today...."

Talon dropped his empty bucket and ran back to the Ranch as fast as possibly

"EVERYBODY!" he screamed "ALL OF OUR ENEMIES OUR OUTSIDE OF THE RANCH! THIS IS WAR!"

Everyone immediately stopped conversing with each other, and went outside to see if what Talon was saying was true...

Soon, the forces of evil were confronting Link, Zelda, Mipha, Revali, Urbosa, Daruk, Midna, Ilia, Mayor Bo, Rusl, Ashei, Telma, Sidon, Yunobo, Riju, Medli, Teba, Impa, Paya, Malon, Talon, Marin, Tarin, and others.

"This" Link muttered "This is what I was afraid of"

"I see that someone forgot the extra precautions" Midna stared over at Link

"Hey!" Link said "I was rejoicing because of how we killed Zant!"

"The past is the past" Zelda sighed "This is the present"

"What are you fighting with?" Link asked Zelda "The Sheikah Slate doesn't have any cannons or blades that I know of"

"I got a little something after praying to the Spring of Power in Akkala" Zelda replied, revealing the powerful Bow of Light.

Link drew his Royal Guard's Sword and Royal Guard's Shield "Who is your leader?" Link demanded to the forces of darkness "Who is behind all of this madness?"

"I am" the Great King of Evil stepped out in front of his armies

"What?"  Riju looked over at him "A Gerudo? A male one too?"

"No ordinary Gerudo" Urbosa snarled "Every hundred years a male Gerudo is born to be the Gerudo King, but that one, Ganondorf, was exiled for comitting crimes, thus fueling our hatred for males and causing the line of male gerudo to end...."

"You are correct" Ganondorf replied "And as my name hints, I am a reincarnation of Ganon, the evil that was once slain by a hero and the Ancient Sages right before the Millennium of Peace"

"Impossible!" Zelda shouted

"It makes sense" Link said "I mean, who else would hire every evil villain known to Hyrule?"

"Yes" Ganondorf said "Allow to explain some things... You see, after I was banished from the Gerudo I found some angered Sheikah at Karusa Valley. I convinced them to betray the Hyruleans who had banned them from their own village, and that began the Yiga Clan. I then found Astor, the Royal Prophet who secretly worshipped the name of Ganon, and I gave him my malice powers that I later used to corrupt the Guardians. I soon gained control of monsters in Hyrule, so naturally people like King Moblin, King Bulblin, Ghirahim, and Agahnim came to me. During that time, the Hylians arrested me for crimes and sent me to the Arbiter's Grounds Prison, but I caused so much trouble that they sent me to the Twilight Realm, where I met Zant and gave him Dark Magic to conquer that realm. I then awakened the power of the Triforce of Power, and my goal is to kill you all so I can take the other two parts of the Triforce from Link and Zelda. I will win"

Ganondorf drew a glowing sword of magic, and got in a battle stance

"That is the sword of the six sages!" Zelda exclaimed "He must've stolen that from the Castle Town Museum!"

"It was wielded by the wise men who sealed my last incarnation over a thousand years ago" Ganondorf spat "It holds great power. Ironic that I will use it to kill the next line of sages"

The armies of darkness and the armies of light charged forward and they clashed.

The ultimate battle was here, and Link was already beginning to doubt himself....

"I think you can do it" the voice of the Hero's Spirit stood out

"I don't know" Link replied "But I can try"