⌦𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

"Kei! It's been so long! How are you?" A tiny girl approached Kei, her hair was long and flowing, slightly curled at the ends while her face was pale and had light pink dusting her face. She was quite beautiful. Tobio probably would have had time to process her true beauty if she wasn't running her hands along Kei's arms, her fingers trailing down his chest while she had the same smile plastered on her face.

As Tobio watched the two's interaction from where he was getting his milk, he noticed how Kei seemed to be getting more and more annoyed. He even saw as Kei would glare at the girl who seemed unbothered by it.

Maybe they're close.

No, that couldn't explain why Kei seemed so annoyed- even Tobio didn't receive that kind of glare from Kei. Something about the girl must seriously piss him off. Tobio pressed the two buttons on the vending machine and watched as he got milk today. He took his milk from the vending machine and poked the foil cover with the straw before drinking it. He glanced at the blonde and the girl once more before turning back to head to his classes.

I wonder how they know each other.

. . .

After classes, it was finally time for practice and Tobio had raced Hinata there. While they bickered about who won, others came inside the gym, along with Daichi who separated the two.

After the small dispute, the team changed and began to warm up. Tobio was setting against the wall repeatedly while Hinata whined and complained, asking him to set for him. Tobio was going to finally answer Hinata when a familiar face caught his eyes. He followed the girl who stepped inside the gym a bit. The entire team was looking at her while Kei didn't care.

"Uh..can we help you?" Daichi smiled politely at the girl while Suga put a hand on his hip and eyed the girl.

"Oh! I'm just here to cheer on my boyfriend!" Everyone in the gym was shocked and stopped what they were doing, their full attention on the girl now while glancing at the other players.

"Boyfriend?" Daichi furrowed his brows together, "Are you sure you're in the right gym? This is volleyball."

She nodded then ran over to Kei, wrapping around his arm while smiling brightly. Kei scowled then pulled his arm away from her.

"..Tsukishima's your boyfriend?" Suga was staring at the two, his confusion vocaled.

"Mhm! I wouldn't call him that though," she rubbed the back of her neck, "He doesn't like it."

Kei rolled his eyes and walked away from the girl, heading to the other side of the court where Tobio, Suga, Hinata, Kinoshita, and Asahi were.

"Uh..I don't think that's how you should treat your.. girlfriend..?" Asahi was just as confused as the rest of the team.

"She's not my girlfriend." the blonde's voice was monotone, the words slightly laced with spite.

"But she just said-" Nishinoya looked from the blonde to the girl on the other side, "That makes sense actually, but..okay I'm still confused."

"Bro same..I can't believe a literal salt shaker had a girlfriend before me." Tanaka was staring into space, his mouth slightly hanging open.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The grey-haired setter slightly smiled at the girl who raised a brow

"And why is that? I'm Tsuki's boyfriend!"

"Don't call him that Reo." Yamaguchi spoke up and the girl, Reo, snapped at the freckled boy, "Shut up Yamaguchi. I can call him what I want."