< X >

Neveah Aurora North:

My arms feel as heavy as stone when we finally walk out of the shooting range. 'You're still good Neveah.' Marco smiles at me, still a little salty. 

'Of course, I'll beat you again.' I chime back, before walking towards the only parked car in the parking lot. 'You never beat me!' 'You sure about that?' 

He sighs, before unlocking the car and jumping in the driver's seat. When I look at the time, at the little clock on the dashboard, I notice that we've been here for over two hours. 

'I'm exhausted!' I whine against Cataleya's shoulder, making her smile. 'You were tired the moment we left the house.' She snorts, before making sure my seatbelt is on the correct way. 

She's the absolute fucking cutest bitch ever. No one, not even Marco, is wearing a fucking seatbelt. Yet she wants me to be safe. 

'You can rest now.' I look at Marco, who's looking at us through the rearview mirror, and roll my eyes. I didn't need his permission to do anything. 

The fact that Cataleya seems to be so calm about all of this, freaks me out. There is no way she hasn't thought about escaping in the past twenty-four hours and it's annoying me that she hasn't talked to me about it. 

I almost drift off to dreamland again, but Marco hits the breaks extremely hard, making me choke because of the stupid seatbelt wrapped around my body. 

'Do you want me to die?!' He chuckles before jumping out of the car. 'Leonardo wouldn't let me live if I did.' 

Apparently, we're already at the mansion in the middle of freaking nowhere. Great... 

The moment the door opens, we're greeted by a warm smile. Brandon's warm smile. 'Hello bitches!' 

My lips curl into a smile before I decide to run into his arms, hugging him oh so tightly. Besides Cataleya, he's the only person I trust out of all these idiots because he's insanely honest. 

'I didn't think you would miss me that much, jeez!' He jokes, before hugging Cataleya as well. I pull both of them towards our room and close the door behind me. 

'How are you bitches doing?' Cataleya looks my way, jumping on the bed before sighing deeply. 'Besides from the part where we are forced to stay in this house with these murderers, perfectly fine! What about you?' 

He chuckles and makes his way to our closet, looking at all the clothes, we literally bought with him, as if they were totally new. 

'I need some good dick.' I snort, looking at Cataleya who looks at Brandon in total disgust. 'What bitch, daily dick is good for you!' There is no lie there... 

'She's a virgin, so she won't know.' Brandon's mouth drops to the ground before he dramatically throws his head back. 'You have to be kidding me! With that body!?' 

All Cataleya does is look at me. She's mad that I told Brandon, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. 

'She's saving herself for that special one.' I continue, spilling more of her simple secrets until she'll explode. 

'Ooohhhh. That story! Trust me, girl, it's not worth it.' He says continuing to look at all the clothes. I walk over to the bed, dropping next to Cataleya and smiling at her. 

'No. I'm proud of her.' She looks up, raising an eyebrow at me. 'At least that way one of us is still a saint.' I joke, before pulling her in my arms. She tries to push me away but gives in eventually. 

'Awh, how cute!' Brandon smirks, before running to our bed. 'Okay, so listen. I went on this date with this total hotty and-' 

Cataleya sits up straight and listens carefully. I just hope she's not actually mad at me for telling Brandon a little about her.