Chapter 22

The whole entire time I was walking in the first with Todoroki we were just talking about how people bother us and stuff. Every time there was a monster Todoroki either froze it or I made them act like we weren't there.

"There's no more trees... Is that all?" He asks while looking around. I tried to find some of our other classmates but couldn't.

"We did walk for about 3 hours." I sighed and started walking up some stairs and saw Mr Aizawa on a chair half asleep.

"Mr Aizawa?" Todoroki calls out and Mr Aizawa wakes up looking at us. "Huh? Oh. Go inside and wait until the rest of your class mates are here."

Mr Aizawa pointed to the door but his hand slowly fell limp as he drifted back to sleep again. Todoroki and I looked at each other and then started walking into the building.

The smell of fresh juicy food came our way as we saw The Wild Wild Pussycats cooking. We looked around and saw Bakugo, Kirishima, Yaomomo and Jiro all sitting on a table.

We went to a different table and sat down in the mean time. "Do you think that some of the class died?" Todoroki asks while looking around.

I looked at him for a few seconds trying to figure out what to say. "I don't think so? Maybe they did maybe they didn't."

Todoroki doesn't respond but insteads put his head on the table. I looked around watching what everyone else was doing. Bakugo and Kirishima were playing very intense rock paper scissors while Jiro was playing with Yaomomo's hair.

After a while of just waiting of just watching the Pussycats cooking and goofing off in the kitchen I laid my head down as well and closed my eyes.

I don't know how long I slept for, but I know I was cold. It was already turning into night time so the temperature was dropping.

"Y/N!" Someone called out. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to see Izuku running towards me. He hugged me and immediately flinched once he felt my arms.

"You're really cold... Are you okay?" He asked while sitting down next to me and putting his hands on my forehead. "You're burning up..."

"I'm okay, I was just waiting for everyone to come back so we could eat." I explained while hugging my arms.

Izuku got up and started walking over to the Pussycats and got 2 bowls of soup. I looked around and saw that everybody wasn't there.

"Where's everybody?" I asked while he came back. "Everyone already ate, but I saw that you were sleeping and decided to train and wait until you woke up! But, you were sleeping for a while and it was getting cold outside..."

Izuku put the bowl of soup in front of me and went to the opposite side of the table to sit down. He passed me a spoon and a napkin and started eating.

"You could've just ate without me, you know. We're not a married couple or something..." I murmured the last part while eating some of the soup.

Izuku looked at me and sighed while staring at his food. "What even are we, Y/N. We both have feelings for each other, but we haven't said anything about it."

"Huh, I thought we were dating but it wasn't official. If that even makes sense." I replied while finishing up the last of my soup.

"Isn't that what we are though? N-not that I don't mind or anything!" He got nervous again half way and averted his gaze.

"If you want to make it official and say we're dating we can do that." I offer and he looks up at me with his big eyes. He takes my hand and grips onto it.

"Y/N L/N, do you want to be my girlfriend!?" Izuku exclaims and I look at him and then slightly chuckle.

"You didn't have to do all of that, but yeah sure." I smile at him and he gets flustered. "W-wait did I do too much?! I-I'm sorry!"

"No, it's okay. It was cute..." I responded. We took the bowls and threw them away and started walking to where the rooms were. Izuku made a turn and I called out for him.

"I might not be right, but I believe the rooms are this way." I call out and he just waves his hand over so I walk over to him. Once I got to him he gripped onto my hand and kept walking.

"Where are we going? Are you going through a rebellious phase? Do you want to have se-"

"N-no! Well... it's not important! But, we're walking over to Recovery Girl. Your forehead was warm and your hands are still cold." Izuku explains while opening a door to a building.

I felt a shiver go up my spine due to the A/C being on inside. Izuku walked up to the desk and Recovery Girl came up.

"Midoriya? Did you break your fingers again?" She sighed and reached out her hand so she could kiss Izuku's hand.

"No not this time! It's actually Y/N. Her forehead is warm and her body is cold... Can you take a look at her?" He asks politely and Recovery Girl smiles while walking over to open the door.

She leads us to a room and I sit down on the hospital bed. She started checking my temperature, blood pressure, and everything else that was necessary.

"Everything is fine besides that you have a fever, sweetie. By what you told me it's probably just because your body is naturally cold. I'll keep you here overnight and let Mr Aizawa know about this, okay? Midoriya, you can go back to your room, thank you for bringing her." Recovery Girl smiles at Izuku and then starts to leave the room.

I lay down on the bed and bring the covers over me while staring at Izuku. "Are you going to leave? It's getting pretty late and you guys have training tomorrow. I doubt I would be able to do anything, but my quirk isn't good with stuff like that." I explain.

"Can I- Can I stay here with you?" He asks while giving me a concerned look. I nod and he walks over to me and gets into the bed. I scoot over a bit so he could have some space and we just stared at each other.

"You're going to stay here the whole night?" I ask him and he nods while giving me a smile.

"In the morning, we'll all be rushing to go get breakfast and then I won't get to see you. But, if I'm here with you then I could see you and then get breakfast for both of us!" He exclaims.

I chuckled and got closer to him. "Thank you, Izuku. Goodnight." I leaned in and kissed him, then put my head on his chest trying to get some of his body heat.