Chapter 84 Claire & Seraphina

*Wellston Girls Dormitories*

Seraphina was looking at the paper.

"...." Seraphina was putting in the contact in her phone.

*RING RING*

"Hello?" Claire answers.

"Hi. Am I speaking with Claire?" Seraphina asks.

"Uh, yes?" Calire responds.

"Hit Claire, my name is Seraphina. I'm calling because I'd like to ask you a few questions about-" Seraphina gets interrupted.

"Uhm, sorry.... But I'm not interested in taking any survey's right now!" Claire says before hanging up.

"......." Seraphina looks at her phone. 'She hung up on me...'

Seraphina calls again.

"......." "You really want those answers, huh-?" Claire  says before getting interrupted.

"Excuse me..... But I'm not a telemarketer." Seraphina says.

"Oh?" Claire questions.

"I'm calling because I need your help. You had an old classmate named John, correct?" Seraphina asks.

".....?!" Claire looked worried. "Look, I have no idea who you are.... And I don't know how you got my contact info.... But I don't want anything to do with John anymore." she says. "Last I heard, he went to some snobby prep-school...... Wellston."

'Snobby?' Seraphina raises an eyebrow and looked annoyed.

"You can ask the kids over there for help." Claire says.

"I am a student from Wellston. John is my classmate." Seraphina says as she sighs.

"...Oh. Well, damn.... That's awkward." Claire says.

"I think you're the only one who can help anyways. So please hear me out. John and I had an argument a few days ago. He called me Claire.... And that's how I found out about you." Seraphina explains.

"Oh.... Th-That's why you called?" Claire looked nervous. "Uh... Are you his girlfriend or something?"

"Whu-?" Seraphina had a tint of red on her cheeks.

"Ohoh, I see now! Don't worry! He's all yours, sis!" Claire says. "Crazy obsessive girlfriend?" she says quietly. "I haven't spoken with him in years and I don't plan on it again so-" Claire gets interrupted.

"No, you misunderstand." Seraphina says as she sits up. "Let me explain. Something in John's past has been haunting him.. And he's gotten extremely aggressive because of it. Whatever it is... I know it's got to do with you and his experience at New Boston." she explains.

"......! Aggressive? So he's causing trouble over there too now?" Claire asks.

"Yes." Seraphina replies.

"But isn't your school full of high-tiers? Aren't you all supposed to be super strong? Not a single one of you can stop him?" Claire asks.

".........." "Well two can but they don't do anything because of a favor they had for John. But no one else can." Seraphina replies. 'This girl.... She's very blunt.'

'Favor? Two don't wish to stop John? Why do they sound familiar....?' Claire thinks. "Well, that sucks. You'd think after getting expelled and taken in by the authorities... He'd have learned a lesson." she says.

"Hm? John was taken in by the authorities?" Seraphina asks.

"Ah.... I guess you wouldn't know about something like that." Claire says.