Paris (Peter Parker)

Requested by MyMischiefisManaged: In "Far From Home", Peter and and Y/N fight Mysterio together but in Paris instead of London. After they're done, their teacher lets them stay for one more day. So late at night, Peter sneaks Y/N out and they go to the Eiffel Tower. Peter uses this opportunity to confess his feelings to Y/N

Peter and I sprinted towards the fight, both of us clad in our suits and masks as we ran. All that I could hear was the sound of civilians screaming as they ran away from the elemental that Mysterio had created.

"FRIDAY, talk to me." Peter demanded into his comms.

"It's all an illusion, just like the other ones. Mysterio is on the bridge." she spoke. Peter and I looked at each other as we continued to run.

"You get the drones, I'll get Mysterio." I nodded. Peter returned it as we reached the river, Peter firing his webs and flying into the illusion as I shot up with my red energy. Peter and I had met a year ago, when I had joined the Avengers with powers identical to Wanda's. Tony had paired me with Peter since we had known each other from school before I had gotten my powers and so we had already been friends. Well, I liked Peter as more than just a friend, but I had no idea if he felt the same, and so I kept my feelings under wraps. Peter and I had been on a school trip with Ned, MJ and the rest of the science club when elementals had started to appear wherever we would go. At first, we thought that Mysterio, the guy who always showed up to fight them, had been the good guy. Turned out that he hadn't been. Paris was the last place that we were going before heading back to Queens, and of course Mysterio and elementals had shown up. This was our last chance to take Mysterio down, and we weren't going to waste it. My energy lifted me up to the bridge that Mysterio was in.

"Gotcha." I mumbled as my feet collided with the glass, making it break as I landed on the bridge. Mysterio flinched and spun around, his eyes widening as he saw me.

"I thought that I'd killed you two." he spat.

"You tried to kill Peter with a train. Which, by the way, was an awful way to try and get rid of him. He does have super strength, you know." I nodded and squinted my eyes at him mockingly. He growled before holding his finger to his ear.

"I need two drones on the bridge." he demanded, making me roll my eyes as two drones floated in through the broken window and hovered behind him.

"Too weak to fight your own battles, huh?" I taunted.

"Why would I fight my own battles when I have these?" he smirked. Suddenly, both drones started to spray me with bullets, making me yelp out and quickly raise my hands. I opened my palms, my energy spreading out in front of me in seconds and forming a protective shield in front of me.

"Y/N! I heard gunfire, are you okay?!" Peter exclaimed frantically over comms.

"I'm fine. Mysterio called in two drones on me, but I've got it. Keep taking out the illusion." I nodded to myself. I grunted, pain starting to fill me as I forced my energy forwards so that I could get to Mysterio without being hit by the bullets. I yelled out and squeezed my eyes shut, my mind not sure how much longer I could hold up the constant shield of energy. I looked up and clenched my jaw as I saw Mysterio only a foot or two in front of my shield. His eyes widened and he gulped as he backed away.

"Now or never, Y/N." I mumbled to myself before breaking the shield. As soon as I broke it, I quickly extended both of my arms, my energy spreading to the drones and wrapping around them. I yelled out and yanked down, breaking both of the drones against the floor. I looked up, making Mysterio gulp as he continued to back away from me. Suddenly, Peter swung in through the broken window, making Mysterio whip around to look at him too as Peter landed with his hand on the floor between his feet. He stood up straight, his white eyes squinted as we both cornered Mysterio.