Claimed

Third Person POV

*The Goblet of Fire has just started*

It was now nighttime now, and everyone was gathered around the campfire. The Hunters of Artemis where camped outside Yosemite National Park after hunting down the Clazmonian Sow, which had wandered into the park.

They had set up camp and everyone was relaxing. Jasmine had sent an owl to Snape(who had gotten the approval of the Hunt for taking care of her like a father to daughter) to explain everything a week ago.

Jasmine was situated between Zoe and Phoebe. It had been over five months since she had joined, and she was yet to be claimed.

Artemis had informed her that she was a demigod, but they didn't know who was her godly parent.

When she had said if her ex-twin brother was a demigod, Artemis said that it was like Hercules-she was a demigod while Erik was not.

So far, Jasmine had befriended many of the hunters. Her magic was powerful, so some of the hunters speculated that she was Hecate's legacy, and her knowledge of spells proved useful, and the few daughters of Hecate in the hunt loved the knew spells she had created.

They quickly accepted she had magic, which wasn't hard since they where demigods as well and had their own powers as well. So they fact she could shot bolts of energy from her wand or with hand motions, cast spells verbally or nonverbally, and could read minds(she never read the thoughts of her sisters)and block others from reading her mind didn't make her different from them.

The members of the Hunt all had their one unique powers. That made them powerful in battle.

Phoebe was a daughter of Ares, and was one of the strongest fighters they had and she mastered every weapon she touched. She was immortally 16.

Jessica Robins, immortal 12 year old daughter of Demeter and was able to use nature and plants to trap, trip, or slow down monsters and had joined in World War 1.

Aurelia, Lilith, and Celeste Smith where the daughters of Hecate and had three centuries of practice using magic(not Wizarding magic) and the mist. They were triplets and had all joined in 1700.

Dawn Gardener, a forever immortal 13 daughter of Apollo, had photokinesis, or the ability to control light. She was also an expert healer. She had joined 20 years ago.

There was also Alina Wilson, another immortal 15 daughter of Apollo and a freed slave. She was an expert healer like Dawn but didn't have the photokinesis powers. Instead, Alina had plague powers. Alina had joined the hunt in 1735.

The third healer of the Hunt was Emma O'Bryan, forever 14 year old daughter of Asclepius, god of medicinal arts, and granddaughter of Panacea, goddess of cures and remedies, and great grand daughter Iaso, goddess of the cure by medicines and salves, so her healing powers where boosted by 11. This made Emma the best and head healer of the Hunt. 

Emma claimed that her family had always been healers which was why she was the daughter and legacy of so many healing gods and goddess. She had joined the hunt in 1655 and she bore a regeneration factor.

A few other hunters where Evelyn Winters, daughter of Khione, who had joined in 1925 when she was 12, and Evelyn's hometown was New Orleans. Evelyn's weakness was sugar and everyone knew it.

Evelyn's best friend was Serena daughter of Selene who had joined 200 years before the Civil War when she was 12 as well. Serena could control the tide, manipulate gravity in battle, could control and manipulate moonlight, create mini moons for light and offensive purposes to blind monsters, and had powerful magic.