𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞

Madelyn woke up beside her imprint in their bed at the Cullen's house

Madelyn woke up beside her imprint in their bed at the Cullen's house. Today, she was going to play vampire baseball with the Cullens and she couldn't wait. Emmett had challenge her to hit a ball getting thrown by a vampire and she accepted. She got up, ran past Nathaniel who pouted at the lack of affection. Madelyn got ready quickly and put on the outfit Alice had prepared for her.

She was braiding her hair in front of the mirror when Nathaniel appeared behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist

"Now that you're done, do I deserve your attention?" He asked, teasingly biting her neck. Madelyn giggled, trying to get away since it tickled, but he only tightened his hold, burying his nose into her hair. "You will not get away that easily, darling," Nathaniel kissed the spot behind her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. The Swan girl turned around in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pecked his lips before jumping, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Come on, we have to get to the field," Madelyn pulled a lock of his black hair impatiently. Nathaniel only laughed in response, putting his arms securely around his mate and bringing her closer to his chest.

"Hold on tight, mon amour," [my love] He speeded away, a hand behind his mate's head to keep her close to his neck to keep her from getting dizzy. A few minutes later, Nathaniel let her down. They were the last one to arrive, besides the brooding vampire and his blood singer. Rosalie walked to her best friend, hugging her and kissing her cheek before giving her the baseball bat.

"Why are you giving me that?" Madelyn frowned.

"MADDY! THINK FAST," Emmett's booming voice was heard. She turned her head towards him and had just the time to hit the ball he threw at her. It went far away from them, deep into the forest behind Emmett. Jasper followed it with his eyes before looking back at Madelyn, impressed.

"I want you on my team," The southern vampire stated, holding his best friend's arm with an excited smile.

"Emmett, you could have hurt her," Nathaniel growled, impressed at her shot but mad at Emmett, who could have harm her if she hadn't reacted so quickly. The big vampire only grinned in response and shrugged. The teacher rolled his eyes before going next to his mate. "She is not playing today. The blood singer is coming, I don't want her to know about her strength. And in human form, she can't run that fast anyway, even if she is faster than a human," He kissed the top of Madelyn's head, taking the bat from her hands. The shapeshifter pouted and crossed her arms. "Next time, darling," The two missing people got there a few minutes later.