Chapter 1

(A/n the first sentence of every chapter is y/n's thoughts.)

You never realize how lonely you are until it's the end of the day and you got a bunch of things to talk about but no one to talk to.

My name is y/n I stream on twitch averaging 100,000 live viewers. I live alone in my apartment in California. I'm not close with my family. Heck I haven't spoken to them since I moved out... two years ago.

I'm 21 years old and play minecraft for a living. I'm a absolute god at PvP, dream invited me to join his Minecraft server a while back we've been good friends since.

(This is based when Wilbur was still alive)

I've been a faithful l'manburgian since day one. I fought along side Wilbur to gain independence for our country. We won the wars and now have our hard earned independents.

I'm well know on the server for my PvP skills, that's actually how I got popular. I did a 1 vs 7 with no armor just wooden swords and I won. I've done better stuff but that's what got me really popular.

Today we have a lore stream planed out, we don't really plan it per say we just decided weather or not we're gonna go to war it's not scripted and we don't know who's gonna win.

I decided to start my stream and talk to my chat before the announcement of the upcoming election and our plan. I'm in office along side Wilbur (president) Tommy (Vice President) and Tubbo also just in office with me. I did a face reveal 4 years ago but haven't shown my face since.

"Hello hello chat how are we doing today" I ask the chat is zooming as usual I catch a few messages and read them aloud "is today a lore stream" I read "yep today is a very important lore stream so get your snacks and drinks and prepare yourselves"

Techno had joined the server last week I had heard of him before but never talked. I continued talking to chat for a little bit before receiving a discord message from Wilbur.

*discord convo*

Wilbur
Log on were all ready to start

Y/n
Alright I'll be there any second the screen is loading :)

*end of convo*

I joined their call and greet them "hello boys" I hear hellos from tommy tubbo and Wilbur then I notice another person in the call technoblade

Hmm

"Uh hey who's technoblade" I ask

"Y/n this is technoblade you can call him techno he is good at PvP so we're trying to get him on our side." Tommy said

"Our side for what? We're not going to war are we?" I asked confused

"No just in case you never know what dream has up his sleeves" Wilbur responded

"Ah okay well hello mr techno" I said

"Hallo y/n right?" he asked in his monotone voice.

"Yep that's me so why exactly would we want this guy on our side?" I ask

"Well you see some refer to me as the blood for blood god, I'm awesome at PvP you wouldn't understand it" he said smug.

Wilbur started laughing low while tommy and tubbos said 'ooooo' know exactly what was gonna happen.

"Yeah well you see here mr techie I actually know a lot about PvP as a matter of fact you can call me the PvP goddess" I said

"That's cool and all but I'm talking like real PvP not against the l'manburg people they don't know how to PvP." He said