Chapter 17

Smut warning

Stefania's POV

What just happened, I looked over to Danielle and could tell she was fighting back the tears so I grabbed her hand under the table and stroked my thumb over the back "excuse me for a minute" Danielle said standing up and walking out of the office. "Look I understand where you are coming from, but you just told us that if we break up it will cause problems and now you are asking us to end it" I said confused "Us asking you to end it isn't the same as you breaking up the chemistry is still going to be there you are still going to love each other just you aren't going to to be together" Krista replied. "You know it's not very fair you asking us to do this" I said holding in my anger "I know that but it's what's got to be done" Shonda replied "you can go Stefania, let me know what decision you are making by the end of tomorrow" Krista replied standing up and opening the door for me to exit.

Danielle's POV

"Barrett it's fucking bullshit" I cried out pacing her trailer back and forth "I know hunny, I know it's not fair" she said "you need to talk to Stefania and see what she wants to do" she said "I can't what if she wants to end us I can't... I don't ....I ...I" I couldn't get my words out "Danielle you need to breath it's okay, Stefania isn't going to want that okay she loves you" Barrett said trying to calm me down "you don't know that" by this point the tears are burning so Barrett grabbed my face I'm her hands "Danielle calm down you need to breath for me come on" she said "breath in and out" she added. Then the door opened and I turned to Stefania "bambina" she said "Stefania" I replied walking over to her and falling into her arms "I love you" she said as she stroked my hair "I love you too". "I'll leave you two alone for a bit" Barrett said as she left her trailer, "Danielle what are we going to do" she asked me "I don't know" I replied.

Stefania's POV

"We have to end it don't we" she asked me looking down at the floor "what do you mean, no we don't" I said looking confused "yes we do Stefania, I don't want to loose my job and I know you don't either" she said as a tear fell down her cheek "you made me promise you before we entered that room that I would be there for you so I'm not leaving you Danielle" I said "well what are we supposed to do, because it's break up or one of us leaves the show" she said "there is a third option Danielle" I said "they didn't give us a third option" I questioned "we pretend to break up, we have a fake fight infront of everyone and storm off they will think we aren't together anymore and it's a win win" I said "and how would the fight go" she asked.

The two women sat in Barrett's trailer talking about how they were going to act out this fake fight "and when I say there isn't a choice I really mean I love you" the blonde said "and when I say we're done I really mean I love you too" the brunette said both sighing happily with their plan.

That night

Danielle's POV

"Are you going to come over tonight" I asked "Si we are having our fake fight tomorrow so I want to be with you all night" she said "okay let's go" I said as we walked back to the car to go home. "Just remember that no matter what happens tomorrow just know that I love you so much Danielle and I'm not leaving you okay" she said to me grabbing my hand and holding it in her lap "I love you too Stefania so much" I replied "and remember I don't actually mean anything I say" she said pulling my hand to her lips and kissing it gently "I know baby I know" I replied. We pulled into my drive way and walked into the house "do you want to order in" I asked "Si bambina I'm going to have a quick shower whilst we wait" she responded "okay baby I'll order the usual" I said kissing her lips before she headed upstairs to shower.

Stefania's POV

I jumped in the shower and quickly washed my body and my hair before going back into the bed room and throwing on a red lace baby doll to surprise Danielle. I walked down the stairs to see Danielle setting up the table and getting us a bottle of wine from the fridge. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek "Did you have a good shower baby" she asked "Si bambina Thankyou" I said as she turned around to face me "Holy fuck Stefania you look...Oh my good ...." Danielle said trying to get the words out "this outfit leaves you speechless huh good to know" I said with a little chuckle "obviously it does look at you" she said grabbing my hand and making me twirl around to get a full look. She wasted no time and crashed our lips together in a rough kiss slipping her tongue in my mouth before biting down on my lip and pulling back slightly "Danielle" I moaned.

Danielle's POV

I lifted Stefania up her instantly wrapping her legs around my waist as we continued kissing my hands gripping her curves below her waist and her hands in my hair pulling gently. I walked her over and sat her down on the bench standing between her legs my hands going to her face to pull her in closer " I think we should skip dinner" I said pulling away from her lips and going down to her neck "mmm how long do we have before it gets here" she asked "maybe like 10 minutes" I replied "what ever could we do in 10 minutes" she said with a smirk on her face. I started moving my kisses lower getting to get chest leaving marks all over her boobs and chest because she can hide them I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her back so she was laying down "Danielle don't play with me" she said her breathing getting a lot quicker "I'm not going to baby" I replied moving my kisses down to her abdomen "I think I want to keep you in this outfit" I said lifting my head up to look at Stefania "do it then" she said grabbing my head and pushing me back down. I continued moving my kisses down her body I got to the place I know she wants me and placed a kiss on top of her panties "Danielle hurry up please" she said starting to get impatient "patience baby" I replied starting to place kisses on her left thigh moving over to her right thigh.

Stefania's POV

"Danielle you said you wouldn't tease" I said grunting "I know but the orgasm is better when I do, isn't it" she replied I just threw my head back and waited for her to get her teasing over with. She moved my panties out of the way and ran a finger through my drenched folds I immediately let out a moan "mmm always so wet" she said looking down at me with a smirk on her face before I could even respond to her, her head dipped down and she dragged her tongue through my folds quickly attaching her lips to my clit and pushing a finger in "oh my god Danielle" I screamed out she brought her hand that wasn't buried inside me and wrapped it around my throat digging her nails into my skin "Danielle you can't leave visible marks" I managed to get out she didn't even respond just moved her hand down from my neck to my boobs and dug her nails in. She pulled her finger out and positioned another one at my entrance pushing them straight back in with her tongue still working it's magic on my clit. "Danielle don't stop" I moaned, I could feel I was already close to a climax just as Danielle was about to put in a third finger when there was a knock on the door. "Mmm that's dinner" she said lifting her head up from where she was buried between my legs "you taste amazing by the way baby" she said placing a quick kiss on my lips and pulling her fingers out "use your fingers I'll be right back" she said as she walked off to the door "don't finish yourself though wait for me" she yelled out.