That Was So Cool!

Just like any morning, Frank picked me up in his truck blasting Black Flag through his speakers. Mikey sat beside me.

"Hey Y/n," He greeted. I smiled.

"Hi Mikey..." As Frank drove away from my house, Mikey took my hand, but hid it so the others couldn't see. He smiled, but bit his lip, desperately hiding it. I found it's slightly difficult to hold his hand with his cast on his arm, but I didn't mind. Damn... I wanna kiss him so bad...

"Sup guys?" Ray greeted, sitting on Mikey's other side.

"Hey..." Gerard greeted. Mikey was careful to hide our intertwined fingers from our curly haired friend. The rest of the drive was more or less the same with Black Flag blaring loud.

Once we got to school, the three sophomore boys were talking about something I wasn't paying attention too. Mikey wasn't paying much attention as we slowly separated from them, walking to class.

"So, I was kinda wondering..." He began, "Maybe since, we're kinda, a thing now..." We took our seats in first period, "We could, possibly, go to the dance... as a couple..."

"Aww, I'd love too."

"Cool..." He took my hand underneath the table. I felt my cheeks heat up from this. We just gazed at each other for almost a minute before Gerard came over and sat down in front of us.

"Sup guys," As always, he brought his feet up onto the desk, "Aw, someone pull the fuckin' fire alarm! We gotta test today..." He complained.

"Oh, lame..." I said.

"Yeah..." Mikey agreed, then, my gaze went to the opened classroom door for only a second when I spotted Billie and his friends passing by. During that second, Billie's gaze met mine as he wore a smirk and then waved. I tore my gaze away and pretended as if nothing happened while the bell rang. Eww...

Class went by fairly slowly, as there was in fact, a test that day. I wasn't exactly focused. How could I be? With a cute boy sat just beside me? Mikey... my sweet boy...

He wouldn't quit looking at me either. I was more than greatful that Gerard sat in front of us. He would've figured out our little secret in an instant. Eventually, class ended, and Mikey held my hand through the halls as we went to math. We're staying secret to the boys... no one else...

"How'd you think you did on that?" He asked, referring to the test.

"I dunno, I could barely focus. There was a cute boy sat right beside me." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I couldn't focus either! A cute girl was sat beside me!" We both laughed.

The rest of the day went on like this. Even during lunch we struggled to keep our eyes off each other. I had no idea how the other boys didn't know our secret by now.

Now, I sat in history class, being forced to not look at my cute boy as he wasn't in the room. That didn't mean I wasn't thinking about him though.

"Y/n?" Patrick asked at a whisper. I hummed, "What did you get for question five? I'm confused."

"Uhm," I gazed down at the worksheet I hadn't even started, "I haven't gotten there yet..." His eyes peered over at my page.

"Dude, you haven't done any!" Then he looked at my face, "You okay?" I nodded, "Really? You seem, weird."

"Weird? I'm okay. I promise."

"Alright..." Clearly, he didn't believe me.

"Patty, don't worry about it." He turned a light shade of pink from the name.