lies

lies || blyke's pov
*this chapter mostly consists of blyke, sera,ezlynn's, and remi's pov also cuss warning*

I sat down on the couch with isen. He was using his computer, trying to get more information from new Bostin.

"Wait. I found out a way in!" Isen shouted, causing me to stare at him. "You know how some of the authorities visit our school every now and then? Well I remember one of the names, and If i try to hack them it could let us in"

(Sorry if that doesn't make sense)

"Alright then do it" I reply. Clicking was all the noise in the room.  I heard him say "I'm in" after 5 minutes of trying. 'That was quick' I thought.

"Alright here it says says, john became king later on in the year..some students were Jack and ace for a bit... but no one could beat the queen, E-Ezlynn Bexar?..." I couldn't  hear what ever he said after that. I was too focused on the queen.

Was ezlynn bexar the queen back then? How come she never found out about john? Did she help john? Was she lieing to us? No, it is her when isen showed me her picture just now.

She f**king lied to us. Shes a liar.

"Blyke?" Isen asked. "When are we confronting ezlynn?" I thought about it for a moment. "Tomorrow. Let's tell the others now." I said, anger in my voice as I pulled out my phone.

Seraphinas pov

Here I am, at arlos place. He told me to call elaine, she should be here any moment. All he told me was he got beat up. Do I believe it? No. Arlos strong and doesn't get beaten up easily.

"What happened?" I asked coldly. "I already told-" "no I want the truth" I cut him off.

"Fine. I got beaten up by john last night." Arlo says with a sigh. "What how?!!?" I shout.  "I followed him. He was heading somewhere. there was someone else following him i don't know why though. He caught us and beat us up." Arlo looked at ground.

I heard the door open, then close. Elaine must be here. I see her run in from the corner of my eye. "What happened?" She asked.

"He got beat up" I say, she didn't  need to know. She sighs, I know she didn't believe it. I watched as she healed arlo.

30 minutes later

Once she was done. I watched as she grabbed her stuff and walked out. Before she left the room she turned around and waved goodbye to arlo and me.

"I woke up later in the night and decided to go on a walk, that's when I saw john." Arlo said. I nodded, he knew I wanted to ask when he started to follow john.

"I have to go" I sigh and grab my stuff. Before I could leave arlo says thank you. I left the area. Leaving arlo alone. That's when I got a text from blyke to meet at the cafe.

Remi's pov

I got a text from blyke, saying to go to the cafe. I told him I was busy and he just said ok. He's currently typing. There I was waiting for blyke to text.

My eyes widened when I finished reading the text. Ezlynn was a liar? She lied to us? Lied to us about being homeSchooled?

I couldn't type back. I actually started to trust her. I closed my eyes and thought about john. Now ezlynn? Did she help john back at new Boston? Was she going to help him here too? So many thoughts crossed my mind

Ezlynns pov

There I was, right in front of 'Sal' handing him the papers. When he took them, I looked at him. "Why?" I mumbled.

"Huh?" He asked. "What do you want from me" I asked. He chuckled. "You already know. Let's just hope I didn't leave the file open" he walks away.

I quickly take out my phone in a state of panic. I tried to text seraphina but she blocked me? Did they find out?

I try to open the group chat, only to find out I was removed. My eyes widened. They found out didn't they?...

Then my vision got blurry and it was hard to breath. I felt like passing out. I quickly ran up the stairs, trying to get in my apartment. As soon as I stepped in I fell to the ground.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

She had a panic attack, I just had to clarify that. Also what a plot twist that was. I have another idea for a fanfiction book, but I decided to wait until I finish this book. We are getting close to the end!

Word count: 742