☾24-New Student☽

"Demetri if you don't tell me what happened I swear to god I will make you tell me-"

"jeez, woman calm down, first of all, where are you?"

Freya groaned "Demetri don't change the fucking subject"

"Okay look I need to tell you but in person can you come here please?" Demetri asked.

Freya nodded "yeah- wait oh shit I don't have my car here! fuck-"

Freya stopped when she saw a familiar face. Her best friend. Enzo. she smiled "I will be there in a few minutes wait for me alright?"

Demetri nodded and ended the call. Freya ran to him "you little bitch! why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"bitch you didn't ask and I didn't know you were coming"

Freya snorted "oh right- anyway I need your help"

"Yeah, sure what's up? are you okay?"

Freya shook her head "no - I mean yes it's not me it's Demetri. I need to go to his house ASAP but I don't have my car"

"Well, let's go! here's boring anyway" Enzo said walking away. Freya stood still shocked "well are you coming sherlock?"

Freya laughed and ran to him "yes let's go!"

-
A few minutes later Enzo and Freya arrived at Demetri's house. Demetri told her everything- well maybe not everything-

"KREESE DID WHAT?!"

"he-" Demetri started but Freya cut him off "don't tell me again I got it the first time"

he looked down. Mentally telling himself to not screw up.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT HE IS SO MESSED UP"

"wait first of all Freya please sit down I'm afraid you will faint," Enzo said standing up from Demetri's bed. she rolled her eyes but sat down.

"did you open your big mouth, Demetri?"

"that's not an excuse to go all rocky mode" Freya stood up again. Enzo pointed to the bed for her to sit down again. she groaned and sat down.

"I just told him that his cobra tattoo was wrong and a second later he punched me and my nose was bleeding"

"he is insane that's what he is," Freya said.

"Who else knows?" Enzo asked.

Demetris eyes widened and shook his head fastly "no one- only you guys and well weirdo psyco"

There was no way he was telling his best friend's girlfriend that he knew and he told him to keep his mouth shut.

Enzo and Freya looked at each other knowing he was keeping something from them.

"Are you sure? Demetri don't lie to me" Freya stood up and walked closer to him.

he looked at her and nodded "yes I'm sure Freya"

she knew he was hiding something but he didn't want to push him so she let it go. she nodded giving him a small smile.

"look let me talk to johnny about thi-"

"NO! i-i mean no I don't want to make it bigger please just don't," Demetri said avoiding their gazes.

"But you just said its illegal- "

"yes I did but I don't want to look I don't want more problems okay? can you teach me how to fight?"

"even better! you are going to join Miyagi-Do!"

-

a few hours later Freya left demtris house with Enzo and he drove her to Elis. she thanked him and went inside to find hawk without his mohawk. Eli knew that she liked his hair like that so before she arrived he took a shower.

"Hey darling!" she said in a fake British accent as she ran to him pecking his lips.

"I missed you"

"I missed you more! now, what movie are we watching? I'm suggesting The Shining or Get Out- maybe something romantic? La La Land? Singing in the rain?" she said as Eli walked into his room Freya following behind.

Eli closed his bedroom door and walked closer to her.

"OH MY GOD OR MAYBE WEST SIDE STORY!"

"isn't that musical dramatically depressing?" he asked.

"well it depends I mean she wants to be with someone who she can't, her friends and family think he is bad but he is not. he dies for her- kinda"

Eli smirked leaning in and kissing her neck.

"um, Eli-" her breath hitched.

he smiled and continued leaving small kisses on her neck.

she bit her bottom lip and pushed him a little "you didn't tell me which movie"

he groaned and smiled "The Shining. Definitely"

"Great choice"

"By the way have you talked to Demetri?" She asked.

"Not really" he lied but she didn't know that.

"Oh all right," she didn't tell him because she thought it wasn't her place to do it.
-

(the next day)

Freya woke up very early to pick Demetri up to drive him over to Miyagi-Do practice.

"come on don't be nervous! they are going to love you"

Demetri scoffed "okay"

they walked closer to the back part of the dojo when she heard daniel say "let those who need us find us"

she clapped "daniels right and I know that because I present to yall Demetri your new student and classmate YAY!"

they looked at her weird "what?" she turned around to see that Demetri was not behind her.

"DEMETRI!"

he walked in "excuse me. uh, the gate was unclear if the gate was the front door or if I was supposed to ring the doorbell"

"oh god"

"is that a koi pond?" he asked. they all turned around in the direction he said.

"how much does it cost to maintain that?"

Freya snorted.

they all turn back to look at Demetri "may I help you?" daniel asked.

"Uh- yeah. I wanna learn karate" he said nervously looking at Daniel. Freya noticed and walked closer to him giving him a side hug.

"It's okay" she whispered and smiled at him.

He nodded returning a smile.

Both turn back to look at Daniel. "You have come to the right place. Thank you, Freya"

Freya smiled "of course now get to work people it's my last days of practice and I want to enjoy them as much as I can"