sixteen

Saint

I saw red.

My fingers gripped her neck tightly and my other hand was shaking. I didn't know whether I wanted to hurt her or take her on the library floor. My natural instincts were screaming at me to kill her. I couldn't even fathom how she would dare moan his name when I was...

"Saint I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that," she rambled. "I just remembered- "

"Shut the fuck up," I spat out. "Just shut up, I can't even look at you."

She immediately went quiet and averted her gaze from my eyes. I quickly checked the clock and saw that we had less than ten minutes before the last bell would ring.

I popped my middle and ring finger in my mouth and sucked on them while humming in response. She whimpered as she watched me carefully.

Dragging my thumb across her bottom lip she parted her lips and closed around me.

"Do you know why I call you angel?" I asked softly.

She shook her head and I felt her tongue swipe over my thumb.

"It's because for a while I thought you were the only one worthy of being called angel," I explained. "My father doesn't have the qualities of one, and neither do I."

I removed my thumb from her mouth and a trail of saliva followed.

"But you," I whispered. "So innocent and fragile. You're more of an angel than I'd ever be."

She moaned when I applied more pressure onto her neck and closed her eyes.

"But angels don't moan another guy's name when they're getting pleasured," I seethed.

She gasped when my hand trailed down her thighs. I slowly descended my body down to the floor so that I was kneeling in front of her. I grabbed the white lace that pooled her ankles and made her step out of them. I slipped them into my back pocket, while her skirt spread out on the floor.

"Only sluts do that darling," I continued.

She was bare in front of me. She squeezed her legs shut and tried to break out of the belt looped around her wrist. I laughed and grabbed her knees.

"Spread open for me," I demanded.

She vigorously shook her head and stared down at me.

"I'm not playing with you right now Luci."

She hesitantly spread her legs open in an upside down "v" shape. I smiled up at her in victory.

"What are you going to do?" she stammered out.

I shrugged as I trailed my hand up her thigh.
"I think you need a reminder on what my name is. Maybe I should give you a quick alphabet lesson."

Her body slunk against the shelf and I gripped her waist so she wouldn't fall onto the floor.

"Careful," I warned. "Now what's my name darling?"

Before she could speak I grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them towards my mouth. I bit the inside of her thigh and peppered kisses around the sides. My mouth inched closer to her core but I teased the area around it.

"Saint," she moaned out loud.

"Good, now I want you to spell it out for me." I instructed. "If I hear anything but letters coming out of your mouth, I'm leaving you here like this. Do you understand?"

She nodded and I smack the side of her thigh.
"Yes, I understand," she whispered.

I threw her a smile and gave her one last look before inserting my middle finger and licking a stripe down her slit. The way her eyes rolled back sent a chill throughout my body and I felt myself getting excited.