CH 13; Queen of royal cuisine

Chapter 13

~~~

A normal day goes for everyone, as for Jisoo who was groaning on her room now while waiting for her food, thinking what should she do now, that everything based on her plan was ruined. Maybe, she's stuck here, forever.

She really hates the fact that she had sacrificed for that hwajin and her useless husband for nothing, atleast thankyou, she didn't heard any. For her sister-in-law, Jennie, she haven't seen her since she saved her husband from that darn punishment. Everyone got busy at the palace that's why they don't have time to hangout like they used to.

Chaeyoung entered the room with the meal with her, Jisoo sat up normally as the food she was waiting is finally here, grinning her teeth expecting the food to be delicious but then her smiles fall seeing the food in front of her

"Did the royal chef cooked this?" She asks disappointedly, chaeyoung nod as a respond and then, that's it. That's when Jisoo stood up and make her way to the royal cuisine

Chaeyoung just follows her confusedly, however, she didn't bothered to asks, she already knew what's running on her mind and she can't stop her for freaking god.

As they reach the area, Jisoo opened the royal cuisine main door with a little force as it fell to ground spreading some dust, she just broke the royal cuisine's door. She didn't expect that too, she didn't push it with too much force,

"What kind of door is this? No one ever attempt to mend this?" She asks in annoyance but no one ever answer her as they were shock to see the Queen all her way to them, to the royal cuisine, "Nevermind. Anyway, who's the royal head chef here?"

With her question, people around were looking at each other not knowing how to answer, but then a man who's wearing an archaic outfit of a chef, stepped in infront of her, as he bowed, saying,

"I am the head chef here, your highness. What can I do for you?" Politely, but then, Jisoo didn't greet him gratefully, as she was annoyed "You're the one who cooked my foods?"

Baekhyun smiles before answering as he expect the Queen to give him a compliment, "Yes, I am, Your highness. Let me introduce myself to you, I am Byun Baekhyun, I am working here since I was 15 years old and--"

Jisoo didn't let him finished his words as she spoke, "Enough, enough. I'm here to complain about the way how you cook"

"What?" Baekhyun asks as he thought he just misheard it or something, but then, Jisoo replies directly, "I'm going to cook my own food from now on."

With that, she walks toward the kitchen, and started to searching for some ingredients, baehyun tries to stop her but it's no use, chaeyoung didn't stop her either, she wouldn't listen, anyway.

"Your highness, you shouldn't came here. You're not allowed here, only the royal chef's can enter here--"

"Shut up, stop talking I can't focus here. You better watch and learn because I'm going to cook a food that you've never seen nor taste before" She cut him off trying yo focus on what she was doing

"What are you going to make, your highness?" Chaeyoung asks cautiously, as jisoo tilted before replying, "Ramyeon." Chaeyoung nod even through she can't understand what she was saying, she would have just watch her.