A Family Reunion

Cornelia, Guilford, Jeremiah, Suzaku and others all watched as Ezra announced himself to the world and has returned. Suzaku and Jeremiah didn't know Lelouch had another sibling, Cornelia was happy to see her baby brother back and knew so was Euphie. Guilford knew a bit about Ezra since he was the closet with Cornelia he learned how he disappeared unlike Lelouch and Nunnally who were sent to Japan then were MIA (Cornelia, Euphie and Clovis all believed the siblings weren't dead and thought they were just missing). After the SAZ finished Cornelia, Suzaku, Jeremiah, Guilford, Euphie, C.C, and Kallen and Zero head to the command unit stationed behind the football arena where Ezra was waiting for them.

Ezra: Good you're all here including some of your comrades.

Cornelia: Is that really you Ezra?

Ezra: Yes Euphie can confirm 

Cornelia: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!?

Ezra: And I thought Hera was scary, *Whispers to Euphie* Remind me not to piss her off.

Cornelia: I want a answer where have you been?

Ezra: Everywhere and on Earth.... just not this Earth.

Suzaku: Wait you were on another Earth? 

Ezra: Indeed. Though the one I was on the year was 2559 and there were several differences between this and the other Earth.

Jeremiah: What differences?

Ezra: Let's start with the biggest America won the revolution they recovered after several years and were starting to thrive but to the Aboriginal people thriving wasn't a kind word... I'd say the number system is better than what they did to them.

Zero: I'm afraid to ask but enlighten us.

Ezra: They were subjugated, killed, assimilated and in Canada they made Residential schools to teach the kids on English and their culture.

Kallen: that sounds very very bad  

Ezra: The church wanted to get rid of the Indian in the Aboriginal people because they thought they were superior over them. 

Zero: That's worse than the number system...The numbers at least allowed the countries people to have some rights.

Ezra: The Residential schools started 1831 and guess how long it lasted?

Suzaku: Judging from your tone I'll say 50 years

Ezra: Try 165 years. And they still were treated poorly even though word got out about the schools. But before that was peace for a while, there were some revolutions, and wars, and plagues but none very serious until we get to WW1 and Germany joining the enemies lost the war due to it they lost about 90% of their military, and had to pay a lot of money which ruined the country and made them go into poverty. A WW1 Vet known as Hitler created the Nazis party and started WW2 and lasted 6 years and 1 day. America wanted to send a message to the Soviets and dropped 2 atomic or Nuclear bombs on Japanese cities Nagasaki and Hiroshima; America and Russian entered the Cold War not much really happened during the Cold War even though it wasn't a war just a "hey look Russia has nukes, America prepare for possible war" Both sides kept retreating until nothing happened. 

Ezra: That's the gist of everything before expansion nothing big happens till the Human/Covenant-War where a group of radical aliens saw Humanity as a threat and tried wiping them out until 2553 Master Chief a Spartan II and Arbiter a Sangheili one of the alien species that betrayed the covenant after learning Humanity were the inheritors of Forerunner technology and the Mantle of Responsibility after that I helped my galaxy be free from the Galactic Empire but I was kicked out of the Rebellion due to miscommunication and lost 3 limbs when my ship exploded right outside the Infinity.