First Met (The Kamado Team)

(are you guys enjoying this book- or- fanfic? :] vote if you like it evetho I just started some chapters-)

_______________|💠|______________

'How (y/n) met Tanjiro and his friends'

It was early in the morning. (y/n) took a little walk on the butterfly estate and saw many injurt demon slayers. (y/n) felt angry looking at those poor injurt souls with horror in there eyes. And then she saw three boys, one with yellow hair that looked like he got poisoned by a demon.

And a red haired boy with earings that looked like he got injured really bad.

And one boy with a boar head.

(y/n) looked at them. They got so many injures yet there still alive. She wasn't surprise but a faint smile came up on her lips.

~Time skip one week~

After one week she heard some shouting and saw a boy running and shouting from the butterfly estate. And realize that they where the three boys that she saw that had really bad injuries. Her eyes widen and taught.

'wow.. There Already recovered from those really horrible injuries?.. That's fast..'

And then a boy with the red hair and earings walk up to (y/n).

" hello! I'm Tanjiro Kamado..". He gave a smile that warms her heart.

" hello Tanjiro... I am (y/n) (L/n) call me (y/n)..". She gave a faint smile.

Tanjiro sniff a scent that tells him that she was surprised and sad.

And then she heard a boy shouting in the distance charging in.

" MONJIROOOOOOO!!!! LET'S FIGHT!!!"

Tanjiro dodged the attack. And the boar head slam his head on the wall of the butterfly estate.

BOOM

The boar head boy was fine and let out a steam from the bore head.

" wha- what was that for?!" Tanjiro looked at the boar head. (y/n) chuckled.

And then the yellow haired boy ran and hug her left hand.

" MARRY MEEEE!.."

" OI! ZENITSU LET GO OF HER! ". Tanjiro shouted and try to make Zenitsu let go of her left hand.

" MARYY MEEEEEE! ". The boy yelled just to make her marry him.

BAAM!

They all looked at the door and saw (b/n) with demonic eyes.

" oh.. Halo (b/n) sama!.. "

She trows Zenitsu away from her hand. (y/n) chuckled.

" TANJIROOOOOO SAVE MEEEEEEE ". He shouted and whine for help from the kamado boy.

(b/n) looked at the boy with yellow hair wanting to kick his ass for being annoying.

Shinobu came out and saw everyone shouting and fighting. While (y/n) is just chuckling from there actions.