CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

MATTHEO RIDDLE IS YASMINE AMAROS. CAL, ERISED, KASSANDRA, NICCOLÒ, AND EPIPHANY ARE MINE. ALL OTHERS UNLESS MENTIONED ARE JK R*WLINGS.

+++

T R I G G E R
WA R N I N G

SMUT, SWEARING

+++

+++

CALANTHA

+++

HIS LIPS were on mine again, and his sweet taste took over me, making me close my eyes as he hoisted me up onto the bed, tugging backward on my hair, making my head go back; he started nipping and biting at my neck, sucking in sweet spots and running his tongue along my collar bone, and I couldn't help but let my mouth hang open.

My eyes fluttered shut, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held his strong figure over me, my hands in his fluffy, messy hair; beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he looked down at me, his deep brown eyes piercing into mine, his teeth latched onto his bottom lip, as he smirked.

I tilted my head back on the bed, pushing my chest out, and he once again smirked, his eyes roaming my almost naked body—hunger took over his eyes, and I watched as he started to grow eager.

"Look at you," he whispered, slowly gliding his finger up and down my chest, almost tickling me, making goosebumps appear all over my bare chest.

He brought his head down to my chest and kissed in between my breasts, his hair nuzzling my chin, and slowly, he moved down.

The familiar knot in my stomach formed again, and as he got lower and lower, slowly nearing my entrance, running his hands up and down my legs and chest, nipping at small spots of skin, I felt myself grow hungrier for him.

I started to move my legs, and quickly, he moved to grab them, holding himself up with his arms, breathing heavily as he stared up at me from where he was near my legs.

"I need you to be patient for me," he almost whispered, smirking all the while, then gave me one last tempestuous look before lowering his head.

"Mattheo—," I almost cried, but he cut me off, shaking his head, jumping up to my chest and grabbing my hands, held them at my sides.

He held my arms above my head and got close to my face, but didn't kiss me, and I watched as his eyes roamed my sweaty posture, trying to read his thoughts.

"You just can't fucking listen can you?" he whispered.

I bit into my bottom lip, wanting so badly to do nothing but kiss him.

Then, he kissed my cheekbone, and in one fast motion, turned me onto my back, letting my hands go as I held myself up on all fours, feeling his hands harshly grip my waist.