Pond

"You ready?" Amelia asked Cedric who was sitting at one of the tables in the common room

"You ready?" Amelia asked Cedric who was sitting at one of the tables in the common room. "I thought we weren't going because it was raining out?" Cedric said putting down his pencil and giving his full attention to the girl. "Oh well you don't have to come then I'm still gonna go though and swim in one of the ponds in there!" Amelia said and walked off. She had found a calming pond in the middle of the Forrest that she swam in some times. The rain would only make it better. It would create a feeling unlike anything. Swimming in the rain was one of Amelia's favorite things to do. She had been doing it since she was a little girl.

Her parents were always worried about her due to the currents but she was always okay. She loved the feeling of the waves moving her around. It was a calming sort of movement. The wind would cause the water to blow into her face which made it feel as though her face was getting tiny massages from each drop of the water blowing into it.

She quickly left the common room. She wore a swimming suit under her clothes. Cedric was thrown off by the girl it was freezing out and she was gonna to swim. He quickly ran to his dorm and slipped on a bathing suit under his clothes. He then bolted out out of the common room. Amelia was already out of the castle and heading down to the woods. The rain pelted her face. Cedric ran out of the castle and then spotted Amelia about to enter the jungle. "Millie wait!" He called out to her and Amelia turned around. She gave the boy a small smile.

"You decided you wanted to come?" She asked him and Cedric smiled at her lightly. "Well I haven't been swimming in a while so this should be fun" Cedric said making the girl laugh. "If you need help Diggory I'll save you" Amelia said as they now entered the forbidden Forrest. "How far is this place?" Cedric asked. "It isn't far only a couple more minutes!" Amelia said. The two quietly walked past one another. Their hair was now dripping wet. It didn't really matter though because they were gonna go swimming in a few minutes either way.

"Here it is!" Amelia said and Cedric looked at the small pond it was beautiful. "Wow" Cedric said and then Amelia started to take off her clothes. Cedric looked away awkwardly and then he took off his shirt and pants. Amelia quickly jumped into the water. The rain created a allusion on the waters surface.

She ducked her head under the water and came back up and smoothed her hair out

She ducked her head under the water and came back up and smoothed her hair out. Cedric looked at the girl. She was so beautiful he thought. He had never seen someone as beautiful as the girl. Her looks were only a bonus though. He didn't just like her beauty he loved the way she could be herself even if every single person in the world was watching. She would never change herself for anyone and Cedric liked that. She was also one of the sweetest girls Cedric had ever met. She cared for people she didn't even know. She was always making sure people were okay by asking them how they were if she thought they were upset. He overall admired the girl a lot.

"You coming in?" Amelia asked as she looked at Cedric who was staring at the girl lost in his thoughts. "Oh yeah sorry!" Cedric said blushing slightly. He hopped into the pond and began to swim towards the girl. "The waterfall is my favorite part of the pond!" Amelia said looking at the flowing waterfall. "Yeah it's very beautiful" Cedric said swimming towards it. Amelia swam along side him and they both went under it. The rocks covered their heads giving them a clear view of the entire pond. The rain danced on top of the surface. Cedric then looked at Amelia and Amelia looked at him. "Are you nervous?" Amelia asked and Cedric was a bit thrown off by the question. "Right now, I-I um a little" Cedric said and Amelia giggled.

"I meant about the tournament" she said and Cedric blushed harder. The girl made him nervous. "Oh yeah, I'm nervous I just don't know what to expect going into it" Cedric said and Amelia nodded and agreed along with him. She always made sure to listen to Cedric and Cedric appreciated that. "I was wondering if you could help me out?" Cedric asked and Amelia smiled. "I'd love to help you Cedric" she said and quickly went under water again swimming to the other side of the pond.

"What are your parents like?" Amelia asked resting her arms on the rock and lifting her face towards the sky so the rain could hit it. "My dad is very proud of me in everything I do, but it gets a little stressful because he puts me on this pedal stool and I'm afraid that if I mess up he won't be proud of me anymore." Cedric said and Amelia nodded along. "My mother and father are both Aurors, they were assuming that I wanted to be a auror just like them but when I told them I didn't want to be they accepted that and told me they trust me, I do still find them trying to sway me to become a auror due to the breeding jobs being very underpaid and a very hard job to do." Amelia said and Cedric swam over towards her and sat on a rock a couple feet from her.

"What about your mother?" Amelia asked Cedric who ran his hands through his hair. "My moms name is Louise, she's always been proud of me as well, she's always there for me and knows that I'm not perfect and that I make mistake and she helps me navigate through those mistakes." Cedric said.

Their conversation started to get a bit more fun as they started to talk about their interest.

"Favorite color?" Cedric asked.

"Yellow!" Amelia said

"Why?"

"Because my favorite flower is a sunflower" Amelia answered.

The two then decided they better head back up to the castle in case anyone were to start to notice they were gone. They both went behind a tree to change clothing. They then made their way up to the castle. The rain still poured and Amelia stuck her tough out hoping to catch some of the raindrops.

"I'll see you soon!" Amelia said walking away but Cedric quickly grabs the girls hands. "I umm haven't ever told anyone that type of stuff about me and I was wondering if you could just keep it between up if that's alright?" Cedric asked and Amelia gave the boy a warm smile. "Of course I wasn't planning on telling anyone!" She replied and Cedric relaxed. The girl was very easy to trust and to open up to which Cedric wasn't very familiar with. He had never been the one to lay out his feelings for the world to see.

Cute little fluff between the two! They seem to be liking each other even more! I can't wait for everyone to read the rest of the book I really like how it turned out! Have a good day! Make sure to vote and if you want to comment please do so I know if you are liking the story or not!