Chapter 8

'Justin Valwaler.'

The heroine's most faithful knight.

I remember that the heroine helped him and treated his wounds when he was beaten by thugs.

I never knew that he was the one being beaten up by that time. His face was unrecognizable since he had many bruises.

But now, he is kneeling in front of me, fully treated. His handsomeness is showing up too.

Chocolate brown hair and black eyes.

"Stand up Justin." I said.

His eyes were surprised then he stood up.

"Is that what the Lady wants to call me? Then so be it." He smiled.

"Pardon?"

"I don't have a name but the Lady gave me one. I'm very grateful that I met you my Lady."

I ruined it.

I forgot that he was a homeless person without a name. It was the heroine who named him and he remembered it.

After he was fully treated, the heroine left Justin without him knowing. And so, he looked for her everywhere.

He didn't find her no matter how hard he tried. He was filled with determination to become a knight and joined to become one.

He trained hard and became an excellent knight and finally, he met the heroine and pledged to be his knight.

Clichés everywhere..

"Can you hold a sword?" I asked, feeling tired of all the thoughts I've been thinking.

"No..." He thinly replied.

"Do you want to protect me?" I asked

"Yes!" He energetically replied.

"Then how can you protect me without knowing how to hold a sword?"

He fell silent.

"Come with me." I took his and walked.

We walked downstairs and went towards where Rey is currently at.

"Rey." I called.

"My Lady, what brings you here?"

"What are you currently doing right now?" I asked.

"I am training the knights, My Lady." He replied.

"Let him join you. Please take care of him." I said to Rey.

"Please do your best Justin, I'll see you later." I left him and walked away.

I went back to my room and lied in my bed.

"Hawhh..." I yawned.

"Young miss. We are going to the Duke of Cornwall this afternoon. Do you still remember?" Kelly stated.

'Arghh.... right, I forgot.'

"Kelly... please kill me." I sobbed.

"Let's get dressed Young miss. Meeting with nobles aren't all talks. It is like walking into an open minefield. So in the minefield, you need to walk presentably." She's nagging right now.

"Hahh..whatever. I don't care anymore about everything Kelly. I don't care about etiquette anymore it's all bullsh-"

"Don't say that Young miss! A noble must always bring their etiquette with them especially women." She added.

"Fine. Help me get dressed."

"Right away young miss!"

She totally did her best in dolling me up. The dress she chose is beautiful and it was comfortable.

She did my makeup and it was light.

Yet again, I can't help but be bewildered at Moriana's beauty.

"I can't get used to this.." I mumbled.

"Yes young miss?"

"Ah no, it's nothing. Let's go?" I said.

"Yes, Young miss!" She replied.