My love for the beast💜Part 12

((Note : In 8th chapter, I introduced two other dragons. That is Yugyeom and Lisa. But I mistakenly changed their type (dragon type) vice versa. The correct one is, Yugyeom is Alpha and Lisa is Beta.)

No one POV

"I will tell you guys" a new voice came from the corner of the room.

All turned to look at the new person.

"Who is this father?" Taehyung asked his father. But instead of answering Taehyung, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon stood up from their place and bowed their head to that person. All Draco DRACULA was shocked to see this. So both city guys stood up immediately and bowed their heads to that person.

"Please be seated. I am Bang Si Hyuk and I am a wise elder in Dragon community." All boys got shocked to hear this and all stood up and bowed their heads. All heard about the elder. But they never seen him. Because he always travel around the dragon cities.

{{{Wise Elder - He is considered as a main person in this dragon community. He always predicts(can't exactly pin point the situation)the future and helps lord Bahamut in his rule time.. Yes, lord Bahamut is a very old dragon who lived a long time ago. It's the beginning of the dragon community. In those period he did many amazing things that no one could ever forget and become a dragon lord by an Angel. Then he was praised by all. During his (Bahamut) rule time, he had a great friend who helped him in everything. That is none other than Bang Si Hyuk. But when Bahamut became lord, he asked Bang Si Hyuk 'what do want from me child?'. Bang Si Hyuk said, "I wanna stay here for a long time to help and guide other like I did with you lord". Lord Bahamut granted Bang Si Hyuk wish and disappeared from there. From then BSH(Bang Si Hyuk short form) is doing his duty like he promised Lord Bahamut.}}}

"So, let me explain the situation " BSH said.

BSH POV

"Yesterday Mr. KIM and Mr. JEON came and met me. I already know about the situation. And I expected their arrival. So, Taehyung, like Mr.Kim said, that Greedy Alpha born again. And he is also determined to claim Jungkook again. This time he is not gonna claim him as his mate, he is going to claim Jungkook, to torture him till he is dead. (Hearing this Taehyung eyes changed to golden color) In his last life, he got a wish from Bahamut, only to torture Jungkook..he wanted to avenge his unborn child." I said. I looked over to Taehyung whose eyes are gold.

"Taehyung calm down and listen carefully " I said to him.

"Tell me Sire, I will do anything to protect my queen" he said with so much love.

"Just call me uncle. And you guys are his strong support. " I said to the other boys. They all nodded happily.

"Uncle, who is that bastard???oh am sorry for my bad language " Jin said and apologized. BSH smiled and replied.

"Taehyung only you can remember him.....Even I know who is that bastard is(BSH said bastard and winked at Jin who smiled at him), I cannot tell you. Its your fate. You have to remember him to save your queen. But I will definitely be your guide" i said to them.

"Sire, how he will remember him?" Mr. Jeon asked me.

"Ok let me tell you this. You have to protect Jungkook at all cost till you mark him. After you claiming him as your mate, you will get a opportunity to know about that Alpha. That's it. Don't miss that chance. Even your mate will not be happy at that time. But bear your pain and get that bastard. Understand?" I asked Taehyung.

"Yes yes...I will definitely do anything to protect my queen. Even If we both need to suffer for a time being, I trust my boys who will take care of my baby when I am not being around him." Taehyung said to me.