Chapter 43

The alarm started ringing as Jungkook stretched his hand to shut it down. His eyes flared open and looked at the alarm clock it showed 5 am. Jungkook turned his head and kissed his sleepy husband's lips before slipping out of the bed. 

"What kind of University took exams at 5 am. Come and sleep some more." A sleepy taehyung captured Jungkook's hand and pulled him back on the bed. No matter how skilled Jungkook became to slip out from under his husband, taehyung always sensed his absence in his deep slumber. 

Jungkook hesitates before replying," H-hubby I have an important chapter to review and my exam starts at 7 am. You sleep some more, I'll be back quickly." 

Jungkook kissed away Taehyung's next protests and scratched his scalp softly until he fell asleep again.

Jungkook smiled shyly and skipped his steps to the bathroom. He doesn't need to review anything, he is already prepared for his exams but... He is not prepared for his plans that he will execute after his exam, so yesterday he decided to rise early to prepare himself.

He opened the tap and let the big bathtub get filled with the steamy hot water. 

Jungkook took out his cleaning accessories from the lower cabinet and sat on the flat slab of the bathroom. He cleaned every inch of his skin thoroughly, leaving it entirely smooth and hairless, he cleaned all, his legs, hands, underarms and his intimate parts too.

Jungkook settled down in the hot bathtub after dropping his favourite bath bomb in it and relaxed his muscles, oh… how much his body craves for this bath. After taking a long bath, he stepped out of the tub and dried his body with fluffy towels.

He embellished and aromatized his glowing skin with his baby moisturizer, pampering his skin with his little soft touches.  

Jungkook took his husband's white long formal shirt and his favourite black shorts, only his upper part would be visible to the laptop screen so this will work. And he is ready. He looked in the mirror for the last time, his hairs were still a little bit damp so he tucked them behind his ear from one side while keeping them free from the other side.

When Jungkook got out of the bathroom it's already 6.45 am. He hurriedly took his laptop and hopped to his study room with exciting steps. 

~

Taehyung groaned in sheets as he woke up from his slumber, not habitual of his empty arms, he threw a bored glance at the clock and his eyes widened.

The clock shows 8.50 am. And The Kim Corporation's CEO, that is, Kim Taehyung has an office at 9 am.

"Fuck! I am late!"

He hastily put his slippers on and ran to the bathroom. But he didn't expect that the heavenly odour of the bathroom would hit him directly in the face.  

Seems like Jungkook has taken a bath. He thought, closing his eyes and resting his back on the door. I miss him, I swear to God, I am gonna ruin him after my office hours, I will fuck him till he forgets his safeword, my patience is running off now.

He shook his head and freshened up for his daily routine, he took a quick bath under the shower.