(7)

When I woke up both of them was gone so I got up and went downstairs to look for them. I seen Von in the kitchen with Dayvon and Yanni. Dayvon was sitting on the counter eating something then Yanni started laughing and she put her hands on Von's shoulders. Yanni: "You're funnyyy 🤣 And dis lil man is so cuteee" I folded my arms and said "I know she fuckin lyin.." under my breath. I came all the way down and said "Wassup." Yanni: "Heyy. I was just standing here talkin to Dayvon bout his tattoos. Well Von. Since y'all got the same name." I stared at her then Von said "Why you sayin my full name?" Yanni: "Huh? I just thought... Nevermind it's not important. So who's that on your neck?" She put her hand on the side of his neck and Von pulled away from her and said "My friend. Imma need for you to back up. Aye Lai watch him for a minute imma be back" He stared at Yanni then he gave me a kiss and walked upstairs. Yanni: "Y'all are such a cute lil family." Me: "Yeah thank you.." I rubbed Dayvon's head then I said "Whatchu eatin stinky?" Dayvon: "Ion know" I took it out his hands and read the packet then he started fussing. Me: "Hush boy damn. I was just reading it" Von came back downstairs with a tank top on then I said "Why you give him applesauce this early? 😂" Von: "Shidd I asked him what he wanted and dats what he pointed to." I shook my head then I said "Uh... Yanni where's Nique?" She pointed to the steps and said "He went to the bathroom but I think he's talking to Mani now." I picked Dayvon up then I said "Oh.. Well we gon be upstairs. Holla if you need us" We walked upstairs and Von said "Dat hoe weird." I sat Dayvon on the bed and put some cartoons on then I said "You handled it so gooddd 😭. You told her to move and everything" I kissed him and he said "Cus she all touchy and shit. Yo ass was just standing there 🤣" Me: "Cus I wanted to see whatchu was gon do. Nique might wanna watch dat one.. She just a lil too touchy wit mfs." Durk walked in the room and said "Aye Lai." Me: "Wassup" Durk: "You wanna go out to the mall wit me? I needa pick up some stuff and I want you to help me pick some shit out." Me: "Okay imma bring Dayvon. I gotta get him dressed so just gimme a lil bit." He nodded and shut the door then I looked at Von and said "You wanna come?" Von: "Y'alls mall is set up weird. Ion wanna be here wit dat weird girl doe. Imma go but sit inna car" Me: "Well whenever you make up yo mind you needa hurry up." He sucked his teeth and stared at me then he said "Shut up." Me: "Dayvon." He ignored me and stared at the TV so I cut it off and said "Dayvon." He turned around and said "I'm watching TV." Me: "Boy... I'm bout to get you dressed cus we gon go to the store wit Durk okay?"

He nodded and I pulled some clothes out his bag and handed it to him. Von: "Uhnt uhn hollup." He took the clothes out Dayvon's hands and said "I'm finna dress him." Me: "Don't have my baby lookin stupid." Von: "Man I'm not." I walked out and went downstairs again and I seen Nique and Yanni sittin on the couch all cuddled up. Nique: "Wassup" Me: "Shidd nun. Boutta go to the mall wit Von and Durk. Imma prolly take Dayvon to build a bear or sum." Yanni: "Aw I wanna go to build a bear." Nique: "I just took yo ass 2 weeks ago..." Yanni: "I know but they got new stuff baby." She started grabbin at his shirt and sayin "Pleaseee?" Nique rolled his eyes and said "Fine. But you only gettin one thing outta there." Yanni: "Okay." She kissed his cheek then she got up and said "I'm going to the bathroom." After she walked upstairs Nique said "Dis lil hoe makin my pockets hurt off build a bear. She just like you." Me: "What? How? 😭" Nique: "She's fuckin obsessed with stuffed animals and ion know why. She gon have to start flippin bricks or sum if she want allat." Me: "You bout dumb as shit." Durk came down and said "Hey." Nique: "Wassup. Aye imma be takin Yanni to da mall but imma let y'all go wherever den imma take Yanni to whateva store she wanna go to." Durk: "Aye it don't matter to me. I just need somebody dat knows where everything inna mall is 😂. We don't be in Atlanta a lot." Yanni came back down and said "I'm ready." Nique: "Ight. Imma prolly see y'all at the mall." He got up and dapped Durk up then he walked out with her. Von came downstairs with Dayvon on his hip then he said "Yeah lil folks. Daddy gotchu dressed up better den Mama ever did." Me: "Most definitely not." Durk: "Y'all ready?" Me: "Yeah. We can take yo car since his seat still inna back of it." We all walked out and I put Dayvon in his seat then Durk drove us
to the mall. When we got out the first place Durk went was the baby store. Von: "Da fuck we doin in here?" Me: "Shh. You gon scare dese white folk cussin like dat 🤣" Von: "Fuck dem white people." Me: "Durk havin a baby so he gotta come to the baby store. Idiot." Von: "But why dis early?" Durk: "Cus she finna have drip before she even come out. I'm gettin her pink everything. She gon be a lil princess." I started smiling then I said "Okayy. Dis is cute."